British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Silly thing to say, if I may say so.  His bikes in Sweden will be tuned to suit Swedish tracks and his UK bikes tuned to suit the UK tracks.

The hidden agenda from yourself to suggest he keeps his 'best bikes' (not that there is such a thing) in Sweden, is, to be honest, quite appalling, in my opinion.

whilst not suggesting its happening here, it has been known before. And the idea that some bikes are better than others is reasonable isn't it?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StevePark said:

Silly thing to say, if I may say so.  His bikes in Sweden will be tuned to suit Swedish tracks and his UK bikes tuned to suit the UK tracks.

The hidden agenda from yourself to suggest he keeps his 'best bikes' (not that there is such a thing) in Sweden, is, to be honest, quite appalling, in my opinion.

if you are appalled by my question Steve - then I am very surprised.

I have lost count of the number of Premier League Riders alleged to have stated that they keep their best Bikes in Poland. They say that for a reason. There is more money to be made in Poland.

I merely asked a question, I have no "hidden Agenda", my feelings about Lindgren are well known. I think he should be scoring better than he is away from Home. The only thing I will agree with is that he is not a Number One, we don't have one.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The White Knight said:

I merely asked a question, I have no "hidden Agenda", my feelings about Lindgren are well known. I think he should be scoring better than he is away from Home. The only thing I will agree with is that he is not a Number One, we don't have one.

No, we should have 2 to 8 and, they should re-print the programmes and other stuff ;)

So, any news/rumours on the possible addition to The Diamonds' team?

All will be well for you lot on Sunday when the patched up walking wounded Witches arrive for you to gain revenge with a home thrashing of your own :(

11 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

All will be well for you lot on Sunday when the patched up walking wounded Witches arrive for you to gain revenge with a home thrashing of your own :(

But it will be the Newcastle 'Patched up' Diamonds Vs the Ipswich 'Walking Wounded' Witches, it's evens it out!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

But it will be the Newcastle 'Patched up' Diamonds Vs the Ipswich 'Walking Wounded' Witches, it's evens it out!!

Sponsored by accidentline.com? 

Is speedway missing a trick ;)

19 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sponsored by accidentline.com? 

Is speedway missing a trick ;)

It has missed many

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KevH said:

So, any news/rumours on the possible addition to The Diamonds' team?

George said on Tuesday (interview with Roy Clarke for the Speedway Portal), they thought they had found someone to come in, but, whoever it was, decided they "didn't want to ride in the Championship," so we "may have to look at a foreign rider."

6 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

thats a no for kennett then

Surely, it wouldn't have been Kennett after previously not wanting to ?

and what averages to foreign riders come in on these days ?

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Surely, it wouldn't have been Kennett after previously not wanting to ?

and what averages to foreign riders come in on these days ?

They all seem to be 5.2

23 minutes ago, StevePark said:

They all seem to be 5.2

oooh, we could nearly get 2 ;)

5 hours ago, Gating tart said:

it was Kasper Lykke who changed his mind after agreeing terms at the start at the season 

Still time for him to change his mind...?