Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

It was announced several time on Sunday that our next home fixture was 20 May v Berwick in the 2nd leg tyne-tweed trophy.

Yet :-

It is not shown on the SGB website fixture list.

Today's (tuesday) weekly round up on same website shows next home fixture as the 27th May v Redcar

The NEWCASTLE website home page shows the 27 May v Redcar as the next home fixture

It is not shown on the Newcastle website fixture list either.

!!?? and they'll wonder why the crowd level is so poor.!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Totally missed the point of course. It's not he hasn't pulled his weight, it is the freak mechanical problems he has had and the amount of money and time he has spent to try and conquer the problems. Yes he is frustrating at times, but the guru tuners have been working on his problems and 2 brand new engines and many thousand points later, he is emerging from the problems through being committed to get it right. Pity you didn't just tell him to pull his socks up, and he and we would have been spared all the grief.

You have your opinion, but I would rather judge him on facts.

If you’re judging him on facts then he is very inconsistent and has been since he joined us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leander said:

It was announced several time on Sunday that our next home fixture was 20 May v Berwick in the 2nd leg tyne-tweed trophy.

Yet :-

It is not shown on the SGB website fixture list.

Today's (tuesday) weekly round up on same website shows next home fixture as the 27th May v Redcar

The NEWCASTLE website home page shows the 27 May v Redcar as the next home fixture

It is not shown on the Newcastle website fixture list either.

!!?? and they'll wonder why the crowd level is so poor.!

 

on Berwick website

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

If you’re judging him on facts then he is very inconsistent and has been since he joined us. 

and has always had around a 7pt ave,,, which at least shows some consistency.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

and has always had around a 7pt ave,,, which at least shows some consistency.

It does that’s true. Considering he has or seems to have so many problems with engines etc has he never changed or thought about changing engine tuners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tsunami said:
20 hours ago, Tsunami said:

In Ludde's case this year, there are parts in his engines which have broke in leading positions, more that other seasoned riders have never experience or only once in a long career.

in addition , but I don't know if this is the case with Ludde, it is reported that there is a rogue batch of GM's this year. Ludde has bought two new engines and Wilson has been involved to get to the bottom of his problems. On Sunday he looked he was comfortable and confident and really back to his best. But others just think he should just  'pull his socks up' :lol:

 

No comment on my post ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

No comment on my post ??

No, cos I thought it would be a waste of my time. What Ludde has gone through this year is freakish, and way above the levels of application that other riders usually go through. You decided he needs to put I'm more commitment and pull his finger out, in which case theres no point in trying to clarify things which will remove your bias in this matter. Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

No, cos I thought it would be a waste of my time. What Ludde has gone through this year is freakish, and way above the levels of application that other riders usually go through. You decided he needs to put I'm more commitment and pull his finger out, in which case theres no point in trying to clarify things which will remove your bias in this matter. Bye.

Because your talking rubbish! You say he’s been through loads this season  ? Newcastle haven’t even had 10 meeting this season haha 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on the rider who is possibly the new hope for us soon to sign according to Roy on centre green??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mentalmik said:

Any word on the rider who is possibly the new hope for us soon to sign according to Roy on centre green??

He never said anyone was soon to sign for us. Just that the lineup for the Berwick match would be interesting. It's a challenge match so either team can, in theory, use whoever they want as long as both clubs agree. It needn't necessarily be a new signing. It could just be a quality guest.

If Newcastle have got someone lined up to sign I wouldn't expect it to be announced until it's been ratified by the BSPA. Since there seems to be nothing happening before the Scunthorpe match I don't expect anything until the weekend at the earliest. It would appear whoever (if) is unavailable for Friday. To redeclare before hand, if this is so, would mean having to use a National league guest at Scunthorpe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gating tart said:

Because your talking rubbish! You say he’s been through loads this season  ? Newcastle haven’t even had 10 meeting this season haha 

Seven to be exact before Sunday. And three blown motors so that's at least two grand per match. I would say that's pretty tough at any level. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leander said:

Seven to be exact before Sunday. And three blown motors so that's at least two grand per match. I would say that's pretty tough at any level. 

Yes leander, but there are those who don't want to know things like that, they think he should just 'get his finger out":rolleyes:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tsunami said:

Yes leander, but there are those who don't want to know things like that, they think he should just 'get his finger out":rolleyes:.

But he hasn't just been inconsistent this Season Dave.

Anyway, he was brilliant on Sunday - let's hope he can keep it up. If he can - then he may be the real Number One in the Team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

But he hasn't just been inconsistent this Season Dave.

Anyway, he was brilliant on Sunday - let's hope he can keep it up. If he can - then he may be the real Number One in the Team.

one things for certain, I don't think he'll be dropping to reserve whilst riding like that,,, we would have an amazing team if he did, which I don't think we have ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×