Kus 7.64

Rose 6.49

Robson 7.02

Jorgensen 7.10

Lindgren 7.21

Morris 4.88

Philips 2.00

Good team, but would never happen

Looking forward to seeing who our first rider will be :) My prediction is Ashley Morris

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Looking forward to seeing who our first rider will be :) My prediction is Ashley Morris

A think it will be a good-un, to try and get more at the Christmas doo ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think it will be a good-un, to try and get more at the Christmas doo ;)

Maybe a completely new face

Good first signing and glad to have the BCB back.  Hope he starts the season at reserve as a lot of teams seem to going down the strength in depth route (probably due to lack of out and out NO. 1's).  Be interesting to see who the next one is, hope won't have long to wait!!! Santa maybe stuffing him into his sack as we speak getting ready to deliver him on Chrimbo day!!! :blink::P

• Like 1

Alfie to complete the reserve pairing would be a nice christmas gift :) But would Danny Phillips be the cheaper option

Really, really glad Ashley came back, he did so well last year and may he do so well for us in years to come, safe 2018 Ash :D

15 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Alfie to complete the reserve pairing would be a nice christmas gift :) But would Danny Phillips be the cheaper option

Really, really glad Ashley came back, he did so well last year and may he do so well for us in years to come, safe 2018 Ash :D

Phillips maybe the cheaper option but not necessarily the better one.  I think the problem with Phillips is he is coming back from a big injury, personally, he has never really impressed me and was not that impressed with him around Brough before the injury.  I think now that Alfie has seen all or most of the tracks, he should kick on and be a better and safer bet than Phillips.  Just my opinion and with Morris as hopefully he partner, might bring the lad on more.  We'll have to wait and see and if it is Phillips I'll still support him but my preference would be Alfie or ideally Aarnio but I think that would leave us very weak at 1-5.. 

17 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Good team, but would never happen

Looking forward to seeing who our first rider will be :)My prediction is Ashley Morris

Well done Dandelion - you nailed it. Ashley Morris the first Rider.

Looking forward to seeing who is next.................?

8 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

Well done Dandelion - you nailed it. Ashley Morris the first Rider.

Looking forward to seeing who is next.................?

Ludvig !!!!:P:P:P

4 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Phillips maybe the cheaper option but not necessarily the better one.  I think the problem with Phillips is he is coming back from a big injury, personally, he has never really impressed me and was not that impressed with him around Brough before the injury.  I think now that Alfie has seen all or most of the tracks, he should kick on and be a better and safer bet than Phillips.  Just my opinion and with Morris as hopefully he partner, might bring the lad on more.  We'll have to wait and see and if it is Phillips I'll still support him but my preference would be Alfie or ideally Aarnio but I think that would leave us very weak at 1-5.. 

Before his injury Danny was averaging 7.00 at home (5.5 without bonus points) 4.75 overall, more than double his stating average of 2.00. If our top 6 come to 40ish I'd have no problem with Danny at 7.