British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, leander said:

Before his injury Danny was averaging 7.00 at home (5.5 without bonus points) 4.75 overall, more than double his stating average of 2.00. If our top 6 come to 40ish I'd have no problem with Danny at 7.

Nearly everyone else would,firstly don't even no that he is fit and he hasn't even been back on a bike yet.

So for me not a chance would love to see Alfie back he was really coming on in the last few weeks and someone like robson guiding him

would more than hold his own.also he,s got more gonads than danny and is a much better gater as for kus he,s going back to redcer

I see Jonas Anderson's mechanic is stating he is not returning to redcar, but riding elsewhere and implying he may be on way to Newcastle along with his brother - not sure if this is good news, certainly in the short term as I see it as really weakening us especially at home.  Guess we wait and see! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Ludvig !!!!:P:P:P

:blink::blink:

:shock:;)

Pleased to hear we are going to tapes next season. Hope the fans get behind the team instead of slagging them off as a few do on here. If our team isn't as strong as we might like atleast we can get our weekly fix which we should be thankful for. I personally would like two strong reserves as it's just as important as two big hitters as we realised last season. I prefer steady scoring all the way through the team instead of relying on 2 or 3 riders. Ash and Pipjer or Aarnio at reserve and I would be happy with that along with a few 7 pointers and then we would be competitive atleast. Dont rate Danny Philips at all. Been around longer than probably people think. Not much improvement in him. Just my opinion.Maybe would struggle in heats 13 &15 especially away but you can't have it all.

Merry Xmas to you all.

8 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I see Jonas Anderson's mechanic is stating he is not returning to redcar, but riding elsewhere and implying he may be on way to Newcastle along with his brother - not sure if this is good news, certainly in the short term as I see it as really weakening us especially at home.  Guess we wait and see! 

where does it say this

8 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I was lying, just been announced at redcar again, thought it would be funny to spread some fake news 

fake news from the fake mechanic . just an oil and filter man lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jenga said:

fake news from the fake mechanic . just an oil and filter man lol 

Grease monkey.

41 minutes ago, BenR195 said:

I was lying, just been announced at redcar again, thought it would be funny to spread some fake news 

You can trust a thief, but not a liar ;)

• Like 1

Stuart Robson returns for 2018

to ruffdiamond...... and the same to you my northern friend . may there be many more and each one better than the last , if poss !

Edited by jenga