British Speedway Forum

The 'Lean, Green Racing Machine' that is - - - Andrew Tully? :drink:

20 minutes ago, spin king said:

I hear Davey Watt is ready to make a comeback.

Some how I don't see any comeback being at Newcastle.

• Like 1

Thought he did not meet the criteria:P

Looks a very poor side.. when you add its not exactly good racing at Newcastle i cam see attendances really dropping 

Low and behold he raises his ugly head phillipsr :rolleyes:, so now you think Newcastle looks a poor side. Let’s wait and see come end of August .. I bet a lot of Newcastle fans are just really happy they have Speedway to watch this season , like Workington , worrying times for Promotions trying to keep Speedway running .. There will be 7 guys getting on their bikes and riding their hearts out for these “poor” teams as you call them , you should maybe pop yourself on a bike before you start making judgment 

Edited by Taylorj
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Looks a very poor side.. when you add its not exactly good racing at Newcastle i cam see attendances really dropping 

A think Newcastle is a track where, riders need to use their head, which is possibly why many struggle ;),,, and as far as attendances 'really dropping' goes,,, well theres not a lot there to 'really drop'.

Would Kenneth Bjerre come in on the same average as he went into the Peterborough team in 2016, or would it be different?

31 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Would Kenneth Bjerre come in on the same average as he went into the Peterborough team in 2016, or would it be different?

Good question. I, for one, don't know the answer, but he's signed for Tarnow this year, which happens to be one of those sunday polish teams.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

A don't think rode in the Championship last season, and his Premier average is surely over 6, so as per Nicholls/Kennett,,,, he'll be told to 'jog on' ;)

1 hour ago, leander said:

Good question. I, for one, don't know the answer, but he's signed for Tarnow this year, which happens to be one of those sunday polish teams.

Average 8.48 in 2017 so NO.

16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Average 8.48 in 2017 so NO.

Even though he wouldn't be doubling up ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blupanther said:

Even though he wouldn't be doubling up ?

Peterborough must be after him ;)

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Low and behold he raises his ugly head phillipsr :rolleyes:, so now you think Newcastle looks a poor side. Let’s wait and see come end of August .. I bet a lot of Newcastle fans are just really happy they have Speedway to watch this season , like Workington , worrying times for Promotions trying to keep Speedway running .. There will be 7 guys getting on their bikes and riding their hearts out for these “poor” teams as you call them , you should maybe pop yourself on a bike before you start making judgment 

Where did i say they wouldnt try there heart out? It just doesnt look a great side... Workington fans got all bent out of shape because i said i didnt see where there race winners would come from and i still dont... they breed them soft over your way dont they  

• Like 1