Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, bloom89 said:

What about Magnus Karlsson weren’t someone interested in bringing him back over a season or two ago? No idea what average he’d be on mind.

36 year old now, but didn't he try out at Leicester in their early days. About an 8+ ride in his previous Championship days.

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

36 year old now, but didn't he try out at Leicester in their early days. About an 8+ ride in his previous Championship days.

Yeah I remember him at Leicester & Scunthorpe decent heat leader maybe not the force he once was but can’t really think of many riders we could use at number 1

1 hour ago, Gating tart said:

What would Tomas h jonasson come in at ?

Last average was 4.30 in the Premier(then Elite). Bound to be in Poland on Sundays I think.

41 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Last average was 4.30 in the Premier(then Elite). Bound to be in Poland on Sundays I think.

Boomerang must know with his vast knowledge of the sport. More hot dinners and all that!!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Tomas H Jonasson 2017 PL (Kings Lynn) 4.64,,, is that the same guy ?

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Tomas H Jonasson 2017 PL (Kings Lynn) 4.64,,, is that the same guy ?

It will be. I took it from a stats file which gave his average average for that year.  I thought it would be quite a bit bigger possible 6.5, but in any case I am sure he will be in Poland on Sundays. I think we need to pull aa rabbit out of the hat here. 

UPDATE Just checked SCB's Stats file and he has his KL average as 5.52 for the 6 meetings he had for KL. If you add in his other rides that year, it equates to the 4.30 that I Quoted

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

It will be. I took it from a stats file which gave his average average for that year.  I thought it would be quite a bit bigger possible 6.5, but in any case I am sure he will be in Poland on Sundays. I think we need to pull aa rabbit out of the hat here. 

UPDATE Just checked SCB's Stats file and he has his KL average as 5.52 for the 6 meetings he had for KL. If you add in his other rides that year, it equates to the 4.30 that I Quoted

Arr right, I just took from the SGB site, final ave. 2017,,,

Never been aware of the SCB site, al have to check it out :t:

That's SCB as in the forum member ;)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I think he's at Polonia Pila in 2018. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That's SCB as in the forum member ;)

Not aware of that either, thanks

On 11/02/2018 at 1:21 PM, jackofdiamonds said:

I can't see Max Clegg signed up elsewhere, rides Brough well and capable of increasing his 4+ average.

I think there's better options still out there. We can go with an 8 pointer and a 5 pointer. Boomerang will know if he comes back. Ha ha ha.

On 11/02/2018 at 1:21 PM, jackofdiamonds said:

I can't see Max Clegg signed up elsewhere, rides Brough well and capable of increasing his 4+ average.

I agree he rides Brough well but with 13 points still to play with I think we can be a bit stronger than Clegg. I definitely would have considered him at reserve but we will be strong down there and if Wilkinson or Morris improve a bit Aarnio could drop down and we'd still be very strong.

14 minutes ago, Winditon said:

I think there's better options still out there. We can go with an 8 pointer and a 5 pointer. Boomerang will know if he comes back. Ha ha ha.

He'll be back, just like Ludde,,,, probly the same person ;)