British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

It would be Kennett and Perks for me, but can't see Kennett leaving the comfort of the South.

Ellis P said this on Twitter in Jan.:

When you can’t even ride in your own country ... will not be riding in he UK in 2018 #whatadisgrace

1 hour ago, boomerang said:

lunatics the lot of you a mean ruff diamond give ya head a shake.

Its either kennett and perks or kennett and natham greaves there you go

Give me head a shake, why ?

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Ellis P said this on Twitter in Jan.:

When you can’t even ride in your own country ... will not be riding in he UK in 2018 #whatadisgrace

That was January. :P

6 hours ago, Tsunami said:

That was January. :P

exackly 2 months ago rules have changed and at end of day more money for kennett  and wat else has he got to do on a sunday apart from

driving up from rye house and dosing at robson,son sat night then travelling up to Tyneside with robbo on a sunday thus cutting his 

travelling so think about it more money for both of them he wiil be diamonds no1

6 hours ago, boomerang said:

exackly 2 months ago rules have changed and at end of day more money for kennett  and wat else has he got to do on a sunday apart from

driving up from rye house and dosing at robson,son sat night then travelling up to Tyneside with robbo on a sunday thus cutting his 

travelling so think about it more money for both of them he wiil be diamonds no1

Although that seems like a good idea, but why would Kennett or Robson be driving up from Rye House on a Saturday ???

14 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Kennett & Perks to complete the team would be my choice!

I would be more than happy if those were our final 2. I think that it would be more than a decent team. Stronger than last year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, boomerang said:

I know you meant it to be serious but thanks for the good laugh.

Doesn't Kennett race stocks (not sure what day) and I'm not sure why people are suggesting Perks, in his last appearance at Brough he was woeful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Although that seems like a good idea, but why would Kennett or Robson be driving up from Rye House on a Saturday ???

Cos that's who they ride for?? :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

sorry I quote you that I meant they could drive from rye house to Coventry stop overnite there as that's where robbo lives 

then travel from Coventry to Newcastle is that better for knob/////end

• Haha 1