British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moranboys

Sheffield V Ipswich 1st Leg 28/0917

Any team news yet from a sheffield perspective? Have we got one?!?

Josh bates tweeted yesterday that he was going to ride.

Think this could have more swings and roundabouts than a travelling fair!!

Sheffield still favourites although the 3 fallers at Glasgow perhaps puts some fitness doubt into the mix. How much is mind games to take the pressure off only they will know.

Would hope the Witches can stay within 14 which would be the max I would want to chase. Under 10 would be a fantastic result.

Good luck fellas - enjoy it

Up the Witches 👍

• Like 2

If the tigers get a 15 point lead, i would hope we could defend that at Ipswich But if all our guy's are fit i think we could finish the tie here at Sheffield. The weather is great. So the track should be spot on and we should have a good crowd in tonight. I am really looking forward to the meeting. So come on you Tigers.

All these mind games about rider's not being fully fit is trying to lull Ippo into a false sense of security...Sheff. will all come out with all guns blazing I recon

From a Somerset fan I would like to wish Sheffield all the best tonight.

Last year you were brilliant in the final against the Rebels and were magnanimous in defeat and I personally won’t forget it and Kyle’s after match speech.

We share a lucky omen in JG.

Go tigers Go.

• Like 3

Depending on how the 3 lads who had spills at Glasgow are feeling out on track tonight will be key in my opinion.

If Batesy is feeling good I think he could be the difference between us taking a slender lead down to Ipswich or a big one.

Keep the faith and get behind the boys tonight, show some true Yorkshire grit.

COME ON YOU TIGERS!!!!!

When the two teams met at Owlerton two weeks ago Josh G was beaten twice by opponents: THAT won't happen again. We were also without Josh B who returned like a man on a mission last week, scoring a paid max.

I reckon Sheffield will be on fire tonight: it'll be 54 - 36.

Anyone know what the Ipswich team is tonight? Can't remember seeing it on here and it's not on their official website.

The team is on their web site but it takes some finding King, R/R, Heeps, Newman, Schlein, Greaves, Bacon.

Sheffield have been the best team this season and I hope they can go on to win the play offs.

Go Tigers. :D

• Like 4