Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Lakeside V Belle Vue 29th September Play-off Semi 1st Leg

Lakeside Hammers

Max Clegg (G), Connor Locke, Paul Hurry, Alfie Bowtell, Ben Morley, Jamie Couzins, Jason Edwards

Belle Vue Colts

Liam Carr (G), Kyle Bickley, Lee Payne R/R, Connor Coles (G), Jon Armstrong (G), Andy Mellish, Luke Woodhull

Looks like Jack Smith could be riding for Aces now so could make Shuttleworth available.

Lakeside Hammers

Max Clegg (G), Connor Locke, Paul Hurry, Alfie Bowtell, Ben Morley, Jamie Couzins, Jason Edwards

Belle Vue Colts

Liam Carr (G), Kyle Bickley, Lee Payne R/R, Connor Coles (G), Jon Armstrong (G), Andy Mellish, Luke Woodhull

So it's Nick Laurence that Jason Edwards has replaced I thought it would have been for Locke. I guess that means Connor at number 2

Best of luck to the Colts.

If they cant win, keep it tight and finish the job at the NSS.

Weather supposed to be drying up this afternoon ..Track could be quite grippy tonight with the soaking it has had..Good guests all round should be some competitive racing tonight ,,dont miss what could be the last meeting here this season...

It can’t be the last meeting Waco, the club promised 14 meetings to season ticket holders, this will be number 13.

• Like 1

Don't forget the play off final in a couple of weeks time. It's all part of cookie's master plan to give season ticket holders full value for money.

The latest 'update' on Hammers' website still lists Laurence at No. 2 (sadly).

Very hard to forecast with all the strange names on show. Hammers take the edge, I think. To make the final will avoid Cookie

being embarrassed with the number of meetings.

No doubt all you season ticket holders will get a refund if we do not make the final,,or maybe a free entry to the first meeting in the premier next season,,???????/////........Maybe not!!!!

with all the rain i have seen this afternoon whilst driving around London and Essex i am a little surprised this is still on

The rain has all gone now. Surely with the colts line up, cookie will be keen to get this on tonight.

I'm in lakeside shopping centre at the moment. The roads seem pretty dry compared to central London. Hopefully it will be a decent meeting.