British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Sheffield Play Offs 2nd Leg Tuesday 26 September

No loyalty these days,ride every night of the week to make money and just anight off when you feel tired.There should be some form of control over riders who just miss meetings because it's in there best interests ,7 day rest period perhaps if missing meeting.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 6

i say all those riders who miss a night/day racing cos they feel like it should be sent to workington next year , welcome dan bewley ,

what you mean he is already coming . try working constant 12 hour days for 5 months , with little or no rest ..

Just arrived and its literally empty. Without doubt the lowest attendance I've seen since the stadium got renovated :o

Bewley out injured and Mason Campton in as a guest. that'll be interesting in the pits!

I've missed something. Why is it interesting in the pits? Genuine question

worral and campton got their handbags out on saturday .

I've missed something. Why is it interesting in the pits? Genuine question

dunno,,, but wouldn't it have made sense to have r/r at 2 and, Worrall and guest at 3 & 4 (partners) ?

Edited by ruffdiamond

dunno,,, but wouldn't it have made sense to have r/r at 2 and, Worrall and guest at 3 &4 (partners) ?

dont think that would work after saturday night when the divas were trading handbags .lol.

worral and campton got their handbags out on saturday .

dont think that would work after saturday night when the divas were trading handbags .lol.

yeah,,, but, spending time together would maybe help them sort out who's stuff is who's,,, its much easier if all the stuff is on the same table, a bit like a jigsaw.(but a dog and boney m cd shouldn't even be in the same room !!!)

• Like 1

i,ve still got that boney m cd. can i keep it ?

Looks like having Campton means Summers can now have RR ride, wonder whos idea it was for Bewley to be injured?

You obviously haven't seen Summer's the last 2 months.

• Like 1

there hasnt been a summer of any sorts for the last 4 months .

• Like 1