British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Sheffield Play Offs 2nd Leg Tuesday 26 September

Enjoyed himself so much that he only stayed there one season...

All the best

Rob

How can you chop the end off someone's quote, the part which gives the explanation why he left, and then present yourself as any kind of impartial observer. A pathetic post.

• Like 3

How can you chop the end off someone's quote, the part which gives the explanation why he left, and then present yourself as any kind of impartial observer. A pathetic post.

Where I have presented myself as an impartial observer? When it comes to Glasgow v Edinburgh matters, I'll always back the Tigers.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 7

Where I have presented myself as an impartial observer? When it comes to Glasgow v Edinburgh matters, I'll always back the Tigers.

All the best

Rob

Typical forked tongue from LS as he still fails to admit he deliberately doctored Blobby's original post in order to twist the facts

Really sad Mr P thinks this is smart - no wonder there's little chance Oxford will ever return if he is involved in presenting facts for the campaigners :sad: .

All the best

A Real Speedway Fan..

Really sad Mr P thinks this is smart - no wonder there's little chance Oxford will ever return if he is involved in presenting facts for the campaigners :sad: .

All the best

A Real Speedway Fan..

Oh dear... no real speedway fan would gloat at the closure of another track.

I remember the days when we had some cracking Edinburgh posters on here. No wonder they disappeared from the forum - they must be ashamed of you.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

Rob your cutting gazc's grass winding up the monarchs boys...but please carry on😂

Oh dear... no real speedway fan would gloat at the closure of another track.

I remember the days when we had some cracking Edinburgh posters on here. No wonder they disappeared from the forum - they must be ashamed of you.

All the best

Rob

You can't resist doctoring a quote by selectively omitting part of it, to twist things - still if it keeps you happy, so be it.

Just to clarify your interpretation, I am not gloating at the closure of Oxford, just sad that if you conduct yourself in the campaign to save Cowley in a similar fashion as on here, then you will be a liability in the process.

If you wish to constructively respond, have the balls to fully quote in future.

All the best

A Genuine Speedway Supporter

Edited by cyclone

Just to clarify your interpretation, I am not gloating at the closure of Oxford, just sad that if you conduct yourself in the campaign to save Cowley in a similar fashion as on here, then you will be a liability in the process.

If you wish to constructively respond, have the balls to fully quote in future.

The fact that you brought up Oxford at all shows you up for what you are. Were Oxford part of the discussion? No.

If you were trying to anger me, you've failed. You're simply made me sorry for the decent Edinburgh fans. The ones who used to be forum regulars and then got fed up with the likes of yourself.

Forum rules:

When quoting another post, kindly select only the words that specifically apply to your response.

Never change the words quoted, to suit your own reply.

I didn't change any words. And I did select only the words that specifically applied to my response as per the forum rules.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

Don't want to get involved in a strange argument but for the record i am fully behind Rob and agree wholeheartedly in everything he say's.

Just as an impartial observer.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Gentlemen! Two intelligent beings and all. :o

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway

You are now being mischievous.

But I like it, that Is the best post Cyclone has made.

Edited by Gazc

You are now being mischievous.

But I like it, that Is the best post Cyclone has made.

Just confused tbh, two intelligent beings and all.

Although hold on much of my crap is probably less coherent. :D

All the best

Rob

That doesn't absolve you of the requirement to post fairly if you want to be regarded as a serious poster rather than a childish irritant. Perhaps you prefer to be the latter, it's easier.

That doesn't absolve you of the requirement to post fairly if you want to be regarded as a serious poster rather than a childish irritant. Perhaps you prefer to be the latter, it's easier.

Al, I have a great amount of respect for yourself, but this is forum open for all. It's rather heavy-handed to refer to posts from others as "pathetic" when they are following the set rules of the forum.

Blobby's second point was clearly irrelevant (since Bewley could have picked Edinburgh above Belle Vue) so therefore I didn't include it.

Let's face it, Bewley isn't that interested in Edinburgh OR Glasgow. His heart is with Belle Vue. Good luck to him, because he's a real talent and I hope he goes a long way.

All the best

Rob

Blobby's second point was clearly irrelevant (since Bewley could have picked Edinburgh above Belle Vue) so therefore I didn't include it.

All the best

Rob

FYI:-

1. Dan Bewley was signed as a Belle Vue asset prior to the start of the 2016 Season.

2..Belle Vue & Edinburgh's designated race day for 2017 was Friday at Premier & Championship level, respectively.

3. Belle Vue as his parent club, decided to declare Dan as their number 6 for their 2017 Premier team.

Therefore DB would have been unable to ride for both clubs on their designated home race day when there were coinciding home fixtures.

Either you are being disingenuous or were simply unaware of the above facts when stating "Blobby's second point was clearly irrelevant".

• Like 1