British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Sheffield Play Offs 2nd Leg Tuesday 26 September

Sheffield have overturned a bigger deficit in the past against Edinburgh I recall, but on this occasion the form of Sheffield riders and recent results would suggest that we should go through, just hope that all stay safe

ooohh , look MANSE . i am on this thread as well tell wozza to keep his thing in his pants .

Sheffield have overturned a bigger deficit in the past against Edinburgh I recall, but on this occasion the form of Sheffield riders and recent results would suggest that we should go through, just hope that all stay safe

Think weve done it more than once if im correct over the years so its possible.Our form suggests we should have enough to make the final but you can never take anything for granted in sport.Good luck to all our team,lets hope we can get off to a good solid start and complete the job.Hope all our riders stay safe.

Bewley out injured and Mason Campton in as a guest. that'll be interesting in the pits!

Didn't look injured last night or perhaps he is being wrapped in cotton wool for tomorrow.

Be interesting if he is still injured by tomorrow at 7.30.

I agree, it's a bit of a joke if he is riding again tomorrow night!

Correct lets wait to see if he rides tomorrow before assumptions are made , but it smells a bit iffy.

• Like 3

I am afraid all speedway in this country seems a bit of a joke nowadays lol

Too many agendas with no transparency and only self interest driven, a recipe for disaster as we are all now seeing it unfold before us.

To be honest if it transpires what most suspect it is just another nail in an already almost dead sport (reluctant to call it sport these day's).

It is fast alienating what fanbase it has left.

• Like 2

Didn't look injured last night or perhaps he is being wrapped in cotton wool for tomorrow.

Be interesting if he is still injured by tomorrow at 7.30.

and if he does ride tomorrow, then in my opinion ,he should never be seen in your colours ever again.another panthers scenario, one person bigger than their club.an important match like this and you miss out on him.not very good.

24 hour flu for Bewley ?

• Like 1

If sheffield don't go through, it will be time to pack it in. We just need to take the sting out of the Glasgow boy's early on and that should be it. I hope. utt. Bewley out that's very suspicious, he looked fine last night. But this is speedway anything goes.

Edited by grazgp

24 hour flu for Bewley ?

Its not called that in these parts it is called

RIPPING THE P*SS.

• Like 1