British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Final 1st Leg - Swindon V Belle Vue/wolves - 02.10.17

I think he will be fine, just the usual suspect stirring it.

Rosco is worried according to the Swindon Advertiser

I've done absolutely nothing to deserve such a reaction, go take a look on the Swindon Advertiser for yourself.

I will and you look at the "green sheets" yourself.- and very interesting reading they make for the 1 above ;)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

I will and you look at the "green sheets" yourself.- and very interesting reading they make for the 1 above ;)

He obviously knows exactly how it works as he came up with Hans guesting for Fricke despite knowing Hans couldnt guest for Fricke.

Swindon just need to turn up.

Congratulations.

Happy to be in the final, injuries, nothing you can do.

• Like 1

Is Lindgren definitely out? Isn't it a touch early to be saying Swindon just need to turn up?

Wolves are pretty dominant around Monmore with or without Freddie and it's certainly not one of Swindon's better tracks.

• Like 1

He looked really shaky stood in the pits after the crash, not surprising as it was a really heavy crash.

If he is fit to face the Robins then look out, he was really quick tonight!

Edited by mikec

Is Lindgren definitely out? Isn't it a touch early to be saying Swindon just need to turn up?

Wolves are pretty dominant around Monmore with or without Freddie and it's certainly not one of Swindon's better tracks.

Not so much without Lindgren AND Thorssell though,

Lindgren was taken to hospital with suspected neck injury, highly doubt he will be available for 1st leg on Monday.

Likely line-up for Monday

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis or R/R

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean

7. Liam Carr

1. GUEST

2. Kyle Howarth

3. R/R

4. Rory Schlein

5. Sam Masters

6. Mark Riss

7. Nathan Greaves

Its a doubt not a certainty, Freddie is tough, if he hasnt any broken bones i am sure he will ride. Don't see the point of posting a line up when you don't know who is riding, i expect Ellis to ride too.

Swindon just need to turn up.

Congratulations.

You know that isn't true. It is definitely an advantage to Swindon if Freddie and Jacob is out but as you saw against Poole, Swindon did their level best to gift it to Poole. Never good to be over-confident (like some Poole fans) because it can easily come back and bite you in the derrière.

May the best team win - COYR

You know that isn't true. It is definitely an advantage to Swindon if Freddie and Jacob is out but as you saw against Poole, Swindon did their level best to gift it to Poole. Never good to be over-confident (like some Poole fans) because it can easily come back and bite you in the derrière.

May the best team win - COYR

If you can't be confident of beating a team without its top 2 riders then you never will be!

Of course it's huge advantage Swindon right now.

You are right tho that anything can happen in speedway and that's the crumbs we have to hold onto right now.

Speedway riders are tough so one never knows if Freddie is out or not next week.

If you can't be confident of beating a team without its top 2 riders then you never will be!

Of course it's huge advantage Swindon right now.

You are right tho that anything can happen in speedway and that's the crumbs we have to hold onto right now.

Speedway riders are tough so one never knows if Freddie is out or not next week.

I take it there has been no update Steve?

What's the likely scenario for replacements for him and Jacob?