British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Final 1st Leg - Swindon V Belle Vue/wolves - 02.10.17

Harris/Nicholls will score 6 or 7. Kasprzak will score 3 or 13. Worth a roll of the dice to me.

Stevebrum would be apoplectic if they use KK. :lol:

Let's hope that Lindgren is able to ride and that we get two brilliant meetings. I have no strong preference as to who wins. Normally, I favour Wolves but as Swindon finished top of the league that swings it for me and I hope they manage to do it.

• Like 5

Once asked World Class rider about Kasprzak and he told me "he, (KK) is just one of those 3 -13 riders, you never know what you will get". As we know, when on form KK is devasting, when not he is quite ordinary...

Bang on the money again...

Why are you so knowledgeable Gater? You are the Yoda of the BSF.

Always think its best to quote the whole post Brandon Bob!

I know.

Just stating facts.

The only fact that counts is Swindon finished top. Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

I take it there has been no update Steve?

What's the likely scenario for replacements for him and Jacob?

late fitness test for Freddie it seems on Sunday. Sadly it will be likely be the usual guest of either Harris or Nicholls on Monday with RR for Jacob. Sadly Freddie is irreplaceable at Monmore so no guest is likely to be adequate. They must have someone on standby I'd imagine.

Harris/Nicholls will score 6 or 7. Kasprzak will score 3 or 13. Worth a roll of the dice to me.

KK? At Monmore?? Are you completely out of your mind???!!!

I take it you have never seen him at Wolves then. He would be doing well if he scored 3 points. I wouldn't have him guesting for Nathan Greaves, so useless he is at Wolves.

Stevebrum would be apoplectic if they use KK. :lol:

:rofl:

• Like 1

late fitness test for Freddie it seems on Sunday. Sadly it will be likely be the usual guest of either Harris or Nicholls on Monday with RR for Jacob. Sadly Freddie is irreplaceable at Monmore so no guest is likely to be adequate. They must have someone on standby I'd imagine.

KK? At Monmore?? Are you completely out of your mind???!!!

I take it you have never seen him at Wolves then. He would be doing well if he scored 3 points. I wouldn't have him guesting for Nathan Greaves, so useless he is at Wolves.

:rofl:[/quote

I said much the same earlier could be ok at Swindon though but reliable he isnt.

Once asked World Class rider about Kasprzak and he told me "he, (KK) is just one of those 3 -13 riders, you never know what you will get". As we know, when on form KK is devasting, when not he is quite ordinary...

You mean very very ordinary.. Good horse that was..

I said much the same earlier could be ok at Swindon though but reliable he isnt.

And equally could be dreadful. Do you remember the TV meeting?

I wouldn't trust him to beat a poor reserve at any given time.

Harris will score more than 6 or 7 that's for sure.

Harris will score more than 6 or 7 that's for sure.

And not worth the roll of the dice. As he will have six rides I can see Harris getting a 10-12 score.

If Harris gets 9 or 10 from 5 rides he has done as well as Lindgren has at Swindon this year.