British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Scunthorpe C2 26/9/17

Both teams reporting full 1-7s tonight which is a rarity in any league, weather looks ok as well.

Good practice ahead of Fridays KOC tie at Scunthorpe

Both teams reporting full 1-7s tonight which is a rarity in any league, weather looks ok as well.

Good practice ahead of Fridays KOC tie at Scunthorpe

That's probably a bigger rarity!

That's probably a bigger rarity!

Indeed, but we get this every year and we still end up trying to cram everything in at the last minute

Not really the right thread- Torun have a big relegation play-off on Sunday home to Gdansk. Will a certain Mr Holder be missing the Edinburgh match ??

No offence to you but I honestly don't care...and after hearing him say "if the club are willing to work around me I will stay next season" 🤣.. really is he that good and worth all the trouble that he has caused us?..he didn't look it last night at Swindon and he didn't look it at Poole last week either. So no thanks Jack..on your way.

• Like 3

No offence to you but I honestly don't care...and after hearing him say "if the club are willing to work around me I will stay next season" .. really is he that good and worth all the trouble that he has caused us?..he didn't look it last night at Swindon and he didn't look it at Poole last week either. So no thanks Jack..on your way.

Can't do much about it this season but we don't want to put up with a rider who only wants to use Panthers as his third choice so enjoy the rest of this season but next season try using another team no matter how good you turn out to be at the end of the day no one rider is bigger than the team so hit the road Jack.

• Like 5

i think an awful lot of championship teams will want to sign jack as he comes with a rather large wedge for the promoter that

takes him on , courtesy of his polish club . that should keep the team who takes him on financially sound for the next 5 years

Edited by jenga

i think an awful lot of championship teamswill want to sign jack as he come with a rather large wedge for the promoter that

yake him on , courtesy of his polish club . that shpild keep the team who takes him on financially sound for the next 5 years !

The large wedge as you put it wont last 5 meetings as it comes at a pretty high price with promoter fines and suspensions added on.

i think an awful lot of championship teams will want to sign jack as he comes with a rather large wedge for the promoter that

takes him on , courtesy of his polish club . that should keep the team who takes him on financially sound for the next 5 years

Please let us all into the financial details as all we have heard up to now is speculation.

• Like 1

no one really knows , except corbyn . he is the insider who seems to get things correct ,

us lot , its all speculation . but it keeps things ticking away .