British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Jacob Thorsel

Seems the poor guy has taken a real bashing lets hope he makes a speedy recovery from a nasty Crash

Edited by Guest

Cryptic. All we need to see is a professionally run speedway club and we will be behind it. What could be simpler for KLS. Are they the words we need to eat?

Cryptic. All we need to see is a professionally run speedway club and we will be behind it. What could be simpler for KLS. Are they the words we need to eat?

Don't know what was going on here deltafox seems to have worked some magic somewhere!

But Yes, Jacob does need all our good wishes as any back injury is very concerning.

Most sincere apologies How dare i spell his name so wrong i will chastise myself rest assured the pain will be awful.I missed an L what the L was i thinking i made a right L of a mess.If only i was perfect

If you are going to start a thread about a particular rider I would have thought checking you got the spelling right would be of primary importance.

• Like 3

Most sincere apologies How dare i spell his name so wrong i will chastise myself rest assured the pain will be awful.I missed an L what the L was i thinking i made a right L of a mess.If only i was perfect

Missed an S aswell

Can we at least get the spelling of his name right!

Funniest part of all this is that Starman actually put a like onto your post. :D

• Like 3

Can we at least get the spelling of his name right!

Is that really a big issue.Everyone knows who deltafox is on about,and at least deltafox was only concerned about the welfare of the rider.
  • Like 1

Is that really a big issue.Everyone knows who deltafox is on about,and at least deltafox was only concerned about the welfare of the rider.

Yeah, why do people get worked up about getting things right?

PS Are you a speedway promoter?

• Like 1

every speedway supporter new who deltafox was talking about anyway ps lets hope jacob makes a full recovery from his injuries

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

If Jacob from his hospital bed looked at the forum, unlikely but if he did, I am sure he would chuckle at the fact that his fans couldn't spell his name right.