British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Lynn 2018

Just a reminder to some on previous Thread Get ready to eat your words ?

A new co promoter is what Im hearing with a motorsport connections.

A new co promoter is what Im hearing with a motorsport connections.

Almost worth praying for, so long as this new Promoter is going to promote and know what the purpose of "promoting" in that sense means. i.e. filling up the stadium for KLS ( or working towards it ) and leaving Buster to get on with providing a decent track surface for every match and running all the other stadium events. We can but hope our prayers are answered.

Delta fox a promoter you must be mad pal ! Thats a road to financial ruin .read the past failed clubs Not for me thanks I support UK speedway true but not any one club i like many clubs,and visit all.

In your capacity as? Perhaps closely related to a prominent promoter? Or so the story goes.

Just a reminder to some on previous Thread Get ready to eat your words ?

So what exactly does this mean/ It's beyond cryptic. Could you be more explicit please.

In my capacity as a fan! Furthermore I do. Not personally know any promoters or managers As for The Story goes ,,what Story must be in your head my friend I am just a working man who watches Speedway Perhaps we should share a coffee at Swindon for final !

Thank you, it is good to put a stop to all Fake News and I was referring to several earlier assertions re your close links to Buster Chapman. As he is not currently a Promoter but a club owner, can we clear that up as well ,that you do not know him closely?

Sadly I can't get to the Swindon PO leg of the Final but will watch it on TV. Hence I can't take up your offer of having coffee together there.