British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitar_art

Tony Mole Farewell Meeting Wed October 11th

What on earth has Wallinger got to do with either team . surely that place should have gone to someone with a connection to one or the other or at least a Tony Mole team ,

Wallinger and a couple of others were last minute call ups needed someone available on a low NL average to keep it competitive

Guest GiveusaB

Is David Mason riding? oh well, if not maybe he will be there to support

Make a change if he turns up at all !

In a way, a bad day for speedway as Tony Mole bows out. He has saved many clubs from extinction during his career including Wolverhampton,

Mildenhall as well as Birmingham ( twice), so a lot of people owe him a deal of gratitude. I wonder why he has decided to drop out now. I have a

suspicion that it is because of the way he and others in the National League have been treated in recent times. I hope his meeting tonight is a

great success, he deserves that....

• Like 1

In a way, a bad day for speedway as Tony Mole bows out. He has saved many clubs from extinction during his career including Wolverhampton,

Mildenhall as well as Birmingham ( twice), so a lot of people owe him a deal of gratitude. I wonder why he has decided to drop out now.

Because of his age: he is about 84!

Teams look woefully imbalanced. Bees have Smolonski but Brummie's then have the next 4 half decent riders in the meeting on their side in Barker, Skornicki, Starke and Lambert. Will be a cricket score if it's on.

• Like 1

Teams look woefully imbalanced. Bees have Smolonski but Brummie's then have the next 4 half decent riders in the meeting on their side in Barker, Skornicki, Starke and Lambert. Will be a cricket score if it's on.

Barker - Smoli =Smoli

JPB - Davey = Very even

Starke- Morris = Starke

Lambert-Sarg = very even

Skornicki- Broc n = i couldn't say probably adam

Hampshire-Greenwood= greenwood

Cuppitt - wallinger= Wallinger

Looks pretty even to me to be honest

But i do know that as a speedway fan the primary thing you need to do is moan and whinge to join to rest of the miserable toss pots on here who never have anything good to say ..

Edited by redandyellow

Guest GiveusaB

I don't think it's about the scoreline tonight ???

I'm not expecting any of the riders to be putting their necks on the line!

Just want to honour Tony Mole and 'find out who our new owners are' !? :t:

But I am looking forward to seeing Barker ride the boards ! :t:

Make a change if he turns up at all !

!!!!!!