British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitar_art

Tony Mole Farewell Meeting Wed October 11th

Is David Mason riding? oh well, if not maybe he will be there to support Tony

He got a trip as a sidecar passenger to be unveilled as the new promoter :-)

After all the stick its Mason who keeps the brummies going.. cant say there fans deserve it to be honest.. done nothing but slate him

After all the stick its Mason who keeps the brummies going.. cant say there fans deserve it to be honest.. done nothing but slate him

True,but at least he might start turning up now :)
  • Like 1

cant say there fans deserve it to be honest.. done nothing but slate him

What fans?

Teams look woefully imbalanced. Bees have Smolonski but Brummie's then have the next 4 half decent riders in the meeting on their side in Barker, Skornicki, Starke and Lambert. Will be a cricket score if it's on.

D'oh!

Those races involving Smolinski and Barker showed what we've been missing these past few years - Quality!

• Like 3

D'oh!

Yep shocking!😂

I swear Wallinger couldn't even turn a bike last time I saw him. Smol way better than I thought he'd be on borrowed bikes and Morris and Sarj riding better than I've seen all year.

Good meeting to be fair. Forgotten how good a race track Brum can be. I just can't bring myself to attend for NL meetings.

• Like 1

Errrrrrrrrrr don't tar us all with the same brush.

I'm happy with the outcome as I was dreading some of the names being banded about............

A great meeting, best Ive seen at Perry Barr this year. Im so glad it was for Tony, the man is a legend for what he has for Birmingham Speedway and British Speedway. I wish him, Graham and Denise Drury all the very best in retirement and thank them for what they have done for Birmingham Speedway.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

An absolutely cracking meeting...some of the best racing we've seen for years !!!

Not looking forward to another season in the mickey mouse league.....that's not a slant at the riders...I respect anyone that has the bottle to race a speedway bike...it's the dough-nuts at the BSPA that make it a mockery!

Mason will get my support, but I hope he's more committed than when he was riding!?

Would like to see JPB. Hampshire and Hume as 3 definite starters......