British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Jake Knight Banned

For your info, Jake has 2x complete bikes, would be great to have a spare engines but this is unviable at present. Unfortunately as stated Jake had sized engine in first ride and had metal in oil on spare, all parties were notified the night before in Manchester. Jake was gutted that he was going to miss meeting,with no time to get anything sorted he felt best to let all know of his predicament. Ban has now be fulfilled and he can move on.

Richard

Thanks Richard, I think Jake has been hard done by here. He tried to do the right thing and has lost out as a result. I'm glad he can move on.

Let's see if the rule is enforced in the future

No,Buster will see to that.

More than likely he'll make sure his love child escapes punishment.

Any idea why Lambert isn't in the field for the riders championship?

More than likely he'll make sure his love child escapes punishment.

Any idea why Lambert isn't in the field for the riders championship?

Wasnt in original field ( not sure why)injured now supposedly . Total plonker in my book,just taking th p#ss.Like he said rides to suit himself.That could backfire on him one day. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Wasnt in original field ( not sure why)injured now supposedly . Total plonker in my book,just taking th p#ss.Like he said rides to suit himself.That could backfire on him one day.

Yeah it's quite annoying for everyone connected with Newcastle as well as fans of other clubs who don't get to see him ride.

If it was an individual meeting in Germany or Poland he'd make sure he was available to ride

Edited by ren