British Speedway Forum
Hawk127

Ice Speedway Meetings 2017/2018

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, f-s-p said:

Looking bleak regarding ice around here at the moment. BUT!! its been warm before aswell. My local paper has gathered stats on Tampere christmas weather for almost a 100 years now. https://www.aamulehti.fi/uutiset/aamulehti-kokosi-tampereen-joulujen-lumitiedot-1930-alkaen-200615135/ couple of nice pics as well.

merry christmas!

Saw a 4 minute clip earlier on FB from a recent meeting with a couple of what looked like drone vids following the riders around the track.Plus some model planes etc buzzing around and some great shots from way over the track.You know what I was saying about 6 months ago about drone vids?B):rolleyes::P

Does anyone have a link where I can find all the dates/times of the league meetings in Sweden or do I need to go to each team web site?

Nordic individual at Varkaus on March 10th according to their own site.

Not very impressive so far !

I know that Stadium in Togliatti is quite big, but I can't hardly see any spectators? There can't be much more than a few hundreds in there!

Even given that the weather isn't very inviting, this is a rather poor crowd for their national championship event in the world's leading ice speedway nation!

Now let's hope that the racing will be worth watching

Doubt if we will see a second day. Ice looks very soft. Not even freezing there.

Couple of good heats.

You guys are just sooo negativeB)

While we are here what do you think of the mooted idea of a team meeting between Berlin and Inzell?

Nasty looking,that one!!!

Lucky

Super race.....Karachintsev

Edited by iris123

2 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Doubt if we will see a second day. Ice looks very soft. Not even freezing there.

This would make Dinar Valeev the new Russian Champion - what a surprise