British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Sheffield Po Final 2nd Leg 30-9-17

So the biggest night in the Witches recent history is almost upon us, I think it might be time to start a thread!

I've not put a time as certain people on here always moan that first race is 7-45pm not 7-30pm as advertised.

Can we do it? It's certainly possible but it's gonna be tough, we need to hit Sheffield hard early on! If we can make a good start I think we've got a chance.

Scott Nicholls is a good replacement for for Josh (I can't spell Grajczonek) but has never been the greatest gater so who knows how he will do, we all know Foxhall is not the easiest place to pass.

We've been reasonably comfortable winners on both visits by Sheffield so far this season and long may it continue.

We just need Danny to rediscover his early season maximum form and the others to come to the party and it's game on as they say.

Hopefully a good crowd will see a determined and victorious display from the Witches to win the trophy 🏆

Opinions?

Good luck to the Tigers hope we can finish the job.Think it may be close but hope the 16 point advantage we have is going to be enough.Thanks to Scott Nichols for stepping in at short notice.Not a lover of guests but its a needs must in this sport.Will he be a potential signing for next season I wonder ? Hope Josh will be back shortly for our remaining matches.

I thought 16 points would be hard enough but now Scott for Josh makes it mission impossible. Still coming up for this to support the boys for a good season. Can't help but think that losing Nico and to a lesser extent Danyon has cost us the league but that's the sport

IPSWICH: Danny King, Justin Sedgmen R/R, Cameron Heeps, Kyle Newman, Rory Schlein, Nathan Greaves, Alfie Bowtell.

SHEFFIELD: Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

Not many opinions on here SB. By the way, what's yours? Ipswich win or lose? And no dodging the answer with what could be's

Edited by baldyman

Danny 13

Rory 13

Cam 9

Kyle 9

Nathan 8

Alfie 2

There ya go easy!! 😆

I think it will be close and with Scott riding 'at home' it might make it difficult for the witches on aggregate but they may sneak a win. If any of the rumours etc are true about the set up next season, let us hope that Scott is back in the fold and home where he truly belongs. Good luck to all the riders and a hopefuly a clean/competitive meeting and safe nights riding for all.

Danny 13

Rory 13

Cam 9

Kyle 9

Nathan 8

Alfie 2

There ya go easy!!

Easy to see that you're not going to do it , looks like Witches will be bridesmaids and deservedly so . Sheffield are the best team in the league by far COME ON TIGERS , Panthers fans will be routing for you

• Like 1

Easy to see that you're not going to do it , looks like Witches will be bridesmaids and deservedly so . Sheffield are the best team in the league by far COME ON TIGERS , Panthers fans will be routing for you

would expect nothing less NEP 👍

Sheffield would indeed be deserving winners but I would settle for an undeserved Witches win 😛

It will take something special to do it and whilst the odds are against us it wouldnt be a shock like Scotland winning the world cup 😀