British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Sheffield Po Final 2nd Leg 30-9-17

You couldve been blind and still have a good idea there had been an incident

You could hear the thud as Scott hit Nathan and then Nathan scraped the fence

No thats ones me Baldy. Dont plan to say anymore.

Dont feel it serves any purpose to keep raking over it anymore.

Sheffield won fair and square overall and thats what matters. Cant change the rest.

Sheffield put our lot to shame over 2 legs, but I know what happened in front of me. And I'm pretty sure they will put our lot to shame even more in the cup.

I look forward to the mastermind Sheffield edition

As the Poole fan said Sheffield won it, move on to the cup

You say that but did they!!.....

We've seen how different spectators at the same event witnessing the same Nicholls/Greaves incident saw the facts totally differently.....

Think you'll find if you apply "Duckworth-Lewis" or conversely if you apply "Stableford" you will probably get a different result. ;):P

I wasn't at the meeting but there's no way Nicholls fenced Greaves.

• Like 2

You say that but did they!!.....

We've seen how different spectators at the same event witnessing the same Nicholls/Greaves incident saw the facts totally differently.....

Think you'll find if you apply "Duckworth-Lewis" or conversely if you apply "Stableford" you will probably get a different result. ;):P

.....and Ippo sneaked it.

ok I'll get me coat :D

I think if it's rephrased everyone would agree

Nicholas did not deliberately fence greaves I don't think that was his intention but he used his experience to put a more less experienced rider into a pressurised situation but got it wrong and it was unfortunate that Nathan ended up on his bottom and excluded

Every rider no matter how experienced can make a mistake, but at least it got the crowd going, for a moment I thought I was at an MMA event

• Like 1

I've always felt that the tractor that parks alongside the back straight is in a very dangerous place. If a rider loses it coming out of turn 2 and heads towards the centre green it could have dire consequences.

Having said that, unless they change the grading gear I assume the tractor couldn't be parked on the car track with the breakdown trucks.

Ask Chris Louis, who had his career ended by avoiding an 'out of control' Lewis Bridger and running into said dire consequences.

Ask Chris Louis, who had his career ended by avoiding an 'out of control' Lewis Bridger and running into said dire consequences.

Which you would have thought they would have been moved by now.....

I've always felt that the tractor that parks alongside the back straight is in a very dangerous place. If a rider loses it coming out of turn 2 and heads towards the centre green it could have dire consequences.

Having said that, unless they change the grading gear I assume the tractor couldn't be parked on the car track with the breakdown trucks.

I didn't think you were allowed to have any machinery on the centre green. In saying that, I was at Worky a few weeks ago and they had sponsors sale cars on the first/second bend centre green.

Edited by Tsunami