British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Sheffield Po Final 2nd Leg 30-9-17

Hoping for a good match and a home win, doubt we will get the aggregate win, but like others the failure of a decent replacement for Covatti may come back to haunt especially as only Kyle and the two reserves can take r/r. Would happily see Scott back in our colours next season.

Wise to bring in Nichols.

Since Graversen joined at reserve Sheffield have stepped up a level.

To paraphrase Len Silver : if Sheffield get 30 engine failures ipswich might win !!!

Sheffield v Leicester with three common riders in the promotion/relegation play off...... who rides for who ???

The tigers should have enough in hand with 16pts to take the title. Scott Nichols will be very professional and do what he as too. His inclusion should make the Tigers stronger. I would rather Josh G rode after the season he as had, but it was obvious he would not be able to ride . He had to be helped of his bike on Thursday. Both sides need to get off to a decent start, so the first few heat's should be interesting. I will take Ipswich to win the meeting and Sheffield to claim the overall win. Everybody safe please. UTT.

Big night tonight.

We should have enough in the tank to finish the job.

But you never know with speedway and anything can happen.

I think we need to go with the mindset that we go to Ipswich to win the meeting, and not try and defend the lead.

I wonder how Leicester fans are feeling at the moment either way they will lose two of the riders for the promotion and relegation meetings.

May the best team win. (As long as it is a Tigers team)

As somebody that doesn't believe in the playoffs system, I personally feel that the team that finishes top of the league are the champions, so as far as I'm concerned Sheffield won it fair and square and the Witches deserved runners up. That said, if there has to be a play-off then the two best teams in the league are in it and it would be no mean feat either if Ipswich pulled it off. So best of luck to everybody, hope its a cracking meeting worthy of the occasion and no injuries.

• Like 1

Rib eye steak for dinner tonight for me

Hope the boys have had theirs too - RAW!!

UP THE WITCHES 🔊🔊📣📣🎺🎺🎤🎤🔔🔔🏆🏆

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Rib eye steak for dinner tonight for me

Hope the boys have had theirs too - RAW!!

UP THE WITCHES

How does giving your entire team food poisoning help you win? :D

All the best

Rob

Still life left in this tie, though Sheffield have pulled off a good move by bringing in Scott Nicholls who should prove the tie on aggregate swings it Sheffield`s way.

• Like 1

How does giving your entire team food poisoning help you win? :D

All the best

Rob

Food philostine 😜 Cant beat a rare steak 🐮moooooo
  • Like 1

Food philostine Cant beat a rare steak moooooo

I would say "Be careful you don't catch Mad Cow Disease", but who would spot the difference? ;)

Be noisy on the back straight tonight!

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Crowd is mooohooosive

Looks like its kicked in Rob 😆😆

• Like 1

Crowd is mooohooosive

Looks like its kicked in Rob

Start delayed to get all the crowd in. Who needs Playoffs. :P