British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Sheffield Po Final 2nd Leg 30-9-17

Well done Sheffield on the title,don't mind passing the title to the Tigers,nice venue and track at Sheffield.have a good night,well done to Ipswich for making the final,think you time will come soon.

• Like 3

Brilliant. The tigers have been the best team all season. Now can't wait for the promotion match.That should be a laugh. To actually win the match that's what Champions do. UTT.

• Like 2

Congratulations to Sheffield.... best team in the league.

Now with three common riders between Sheffield and Leicester who rides for whom in the promotion relegation play off ?

Huge well done to Sheffield you deserve the win, best team all year.

Special mention to Simon Stead who managed the team, tactics all year were oysum!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Super determined effort from Sheffield

Congratulations to the deseving League Champions 👏🏆👏

• Like 1

Big congratulations to sheffo - well deserved after a great season.

Hard luck ippo.

• Like 1

You come across as a very boring person.

Poor effort at trolling you just confirm what everyone thinks about you is correct.

Hard luck Ipswich congratulations Sheffield

• Like 2

Well done to Steady, Kyle and the team - you've done us proud!

Don't know how the heck anyone is going to decide who rides for whom in the race-off with Leicester for PL status, and not sure if I even want PL racing at Owlerton next year. My hope is that if Sheffield does find itself in the PL in 2018, we can keep the same 1 - 7, which would place us amongst the favourites to win it.

On the letters page of this week's Star Rob Godfrey states that the team the rider signed for first has priority. He specifically says Bates and Bjerre will ride for Sheffield.

• Like 1

Well done to Steady, Kyle and the team - you've done us proud!

Don't know how the heck anyone is going to decide who rides for whom in the race-off with Leicester for PL status, and not sure if I even want PL racing at Owlerton next year. My hope is that if Sheffield does find itself in the PL in 2018, we can keep the same 1 - 7, which would place us amongst the favourites to win it.

Well the important question is does Damien Bates want PL racing in 2018 because the fact that he controls both clubs involved in the play off relegation non event makes it somewhat easier doesn’t it.

Congratulations to Sheffield.... best team in the league.

Now with three common riders between Sheffield and Leicester who rides for whom in the promotion relegation play off ?

Bates and Bjerre are two double uppers between both Sheffield and Leicester who is the third?

Champions we are the champions.

We top the league and we went onto comprehensively win the Play Offs.

A great team effort from a team who have rode as a team all season, we deserved this victory.

I am not prone to showing my emotions on here but tonight I will let rip.

Ipswich supporter Gavan posted around June or July time how much he was looking forward to Final between Ipswich Witches and Glasgow Tigers the two best teams in the league.

It stuck in my mind then and I have waited for this moment since.

You got the wrong Tigers sunshine.

And these Tigers stuffed you mate home and away.

• Like 2