British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Premiership Grand Final 1st Leg Swindon V Wolves 02.10.17

It's ridiculous to say Swindon only have to turn up. At one stage against that weak Poole team we came close to gifting it to them, and Wolverhampton will be stronger than that Dorset bunch.

It will be all to play for on an away track that Swindon do not excel on.

• Like 2

It's ridiculous to say Swindon only have to turn up. At one stage against that weak Poole team we came close to gifting it to them, and Wolverhampton will be stronger than that Dorset bunch.

And we normally get 7 kinds of $hit kicked out of us at the Abbey :D

Your form at Swindon is a lot better than it used to be. This is all to play for.

Wolves without Lindgren and Thorsell Would be nowhere near as strong as Poole. With very limited choice of guest and r/r it will be a stroll in the park for Swindon. It really has just been handed to the robins on a plate. All they have to do is turn up. Seriously.

Can Wolves have a guest for Thorsell and r/r for FL? As i think it will be easier getting a guest on the same level as Thorsell rather than FL. Only Doyle is same level as FL.

Can Wolves have a guest for Thorsell and r/r for FL? As i think it will be easier getting a guest on the same level as Thorsell rather than FL. Only Doyle is same level as FL.

No

No news on Freddies injury today, will know more tomorrow

I know he's still in hospital

Injury update on Freddie

INJURY UPDATE | Freddie got injured during the meeting between Wolverhampton and Belle Vue last night.

He has substained an upper back injury and he is still in hospital in England. We are waiting for more results from the doctors and a MRI scan.

Besides the upper back injury Freddie is in good condition.

Thank you all for your caring message.

No

Yes

Injury update on Freddie

INJURY UPDATE | Freddie got injured during the meeting between Wolverhampton and Belle Vue last night.

He has substained an upper back injury and he is still in hospital in England. We are waiting for more results from the doctors and a MRI scan.

Yes

Let's hope that the further tests and MRI scan don't reveal any breaks and that he can soon be back racing. Wolves need him and there are no adequate replacements.

Injury update on Freddie

I believe everyone wishes him a full and speedy recovery.

However, if he is still in hospital 24 hours later, then it is clear to me there is absolutely no chance of him riding in 48 hours time.

I believe everyone wishes him a full and speedy recovery.

However, if he is still in hospital 24 hours later, then it is clear to me there is absolutely no chance of him riding in 48 hours time.

does that matter if he rides no

does that matter if he rides no

If he's not fit to ride he won't ride, simple as that.