British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Premiership Grand Final 1st Leg Swindon V Wolves 02.10.17

After reading some pretty stupid comments from some wolves fans ( sounding like some Poole fans) hoping Swindon win this now!

• Like 1

My prediction for tomorrow

48-42

At Wolves

45-45

I think Wolves would be chuffed with only losing by 6 away and despite losing Freddie and Jacob i am pretty sure they will win at Monmore. If they lose by less than ten away then they will have a good chance of winning overall.

• Like 1

After reading some pretty stupid comments from some wolves fans ( sounding like some Poole fans) hoping Swindon win this now!

Glad you said some Poole fans!

I think Wolves would be chuffed with only losing by 6 away and despite losing Freddie and Jacob i am pretty sure they will win at Monmore. If they lose by less than ten away then they will have a good chance of winning overall.

I think bellego will up his game at Wolves

If Ellis and Wilson-Dean are on form, Wolves will be in trouble.

Ellis may not be fully fit and BWD only scored 3 for Peterborough in his last meeting.

I think bellego will up his game at Wolves

Yes you could be right i bet Adams would have got Batch had he still been riding for Kings Lynn.

Ellis may not be fully fit and BWD only scored 3 for Peterborough in his last meeting.

Remember Ellis rushing back from a wrist injury against you lot in April and he was clearly nowhere near 100% and scored like it as well. Hope its not the same tomo although to be fair to him hes riding about 10 times better at the moment than he was then.

Now let me think.......I'm sure there's a certain poster on here who posts pretty stupid comments,just can't​ remember who he supports.♣️♣️♣️ Edited by Tommy Sweetman

If Ellis and Wilson-Dean are on form, Wolves will be in trouble.

We are already in trouble, before the match starts.

• Like 3

Laughable. No point in running the meeting's tbh. Swindon un-deserving champions.

Good grief. Over the course of the season they finished top and were deserved winners of their semi, albeit not without a slight wobble.

It's high-speed motorcycle sport and the risk of injury will always be there. You play the hand you're dealt.

Swindon have earned their place in the final and if they defeat Wolves in the shootout then good luck to them.

This post has really taken the edge off my day.

You can give me a lot a stick but I don't give a damn. I'm not going to reply.

Then again, it's not all bad news...

• Like 1

Not mind Swindon winning now just happy to have dumped that lot from Manchester out of the play offs.

On that note ... Come on Swindon ! :lol:

Agreed , some embarrassing comments regarding the Lindgren crash ,

Good luck Robins