British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Premiership Grand Final 1st Leg Swindon V Wolves 02.10.17

I'll be interested to see how committed Doyle is? He can't be too comfortable having seen Freddies season ended on Friday. He may just stay safe with Torun coming up on Saturday? Meeting could be closer than it appears at first glance.

• Like 1

Especially with Bees legend Harris riding. Come on bomber.

He's the only reason I'll be watching. :)

I'll be interested to see how committed Doyle is? He can't be too comfortable having seen Freddies season ended on Friday. He may just stay safe with Torun coming up on Saturday? Meeting could be closer than it appears at first glance.

Cant disagree but he only has Bomber to beat not Freddie. Bomber is a 100% trier but he isn't as quick as Lindgren. I hope its a close meeting as that is important for TV and supporters

• Like 1

Cant disagree but he only has Bomber to beat not Freddie. Bomber is a 100% trier but he isn't as quick as Lindgren. I hope its a close meeting as that is important for TV and supporters

Time will tell, just can't see Doyle blasting into the first bend if others gate with him. If the GP's were done I'd expect 15 from him.

Would have been behind them anyway. But yes, having Bomber is fab! You know he'll give it everything too! He's helped the Bees to several titles, he can do it again

Yes don't remind me!!

• Like 1

At least we will turn them on, unlike Poole

They are,always turned on it's just the temperature that is the issue! :D

SAD !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You certainly are a sensitive soul!

As a neutral observer I am just hoping for an entertaining meeting with good racing. I don't think Wolves are seriously weakened tonight, as a Poole supporter I know what Bomber is capable of in the play offs! A real shame for Wolves though to be missing their top two, and I think that will hurt them more at home than it will at Swindon. Can understand it if Doyle takes it easy tonight, I was there at Torun last year when it all went wrong for him.

Honestly I really can't see Bomber doing too much damage, you never know but the way Doyley just waltzed past Hans last week was pretty impressive so barring breakdowns I really can't see how he can be beaten.

Edited by foreverblue

Honestly I really can't see Bomber doing too much damage, you never know but the way Doyley just waltzed past Hans last week was pretty impressive so barring breakdowns I really see how he can be beaten.

How can he be beaten then?

Honestly I really can't see Bomber doing too much damage, you never know but the way Doyley just waltzed past Hans last week was pretty impressive so barring breakdowns I really see how he can be beaten.

He didn't just waltz past him, blasted past, then was doing wheelies and purposely slowing down.

If Schlein and Masters are on the gas could be closer, but would be surprised if Swindon don't hit 55.

Won't be any different to how he's been for his clubs for a few weeks now.....if he makes the gate he will disappear into the distance, if he doesn't then unless one of those in front of him is utter rubbish or makes a mistake, then thats where he will stay. He virtually admitted that himself the other day!!

He didn't just waltz past him, blasted past, then was doing wheelies and purposely slowing down.

If Schlein and Masters are on the gas could be closer, but would be surprised if Swindon don't hit 55.

Don't think he blasted past it was more of a casual see you later then manoeuvre as he pulled wheelies down the straight!

Won't be any different to how he's been for his clubs for a few weeks now.....if he makes the gate he will disappear into the distance, if he doesn't then unless one of those in front of him is utter rubbish or makes a mistake, then thats where he will stay. He virtually admitted that himself the other day!!

Maximum tonight then.

He did but that was after he had passed Kurtz and Hans round the outside in a vital heat 13. Having said he was definitely cautious in heat 1 on a wet track!!