British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Premiership Grand Final 1st Leg Swindon V Wolves 02.10.17

Don't they just have be on the track & not at the start now?.

Fair enough never knew that .

• Like 1

Interesting comments on the Wolves page from Rory, saying that the Swindon riders were bickering and arguing with each other, clearly all is not well there...

Swindon speedway hold your head in shame, tonight was the show piece for British speedway and you serve up a track that is not fit for the occasion, you scored an own goal but you also portrayed British speedway in a poor light.

Entertainment is what is needed not a two hour bore fest.

• Like 2

Interesting comments on the Wolves page from Rory, saying that the Swindon riders were bickering and arguing with each other, clearly all is not well there...

He is, been doing it for years, most others are novices.

The closest to Adams in league wins is Middlo. Which is ridiculous really as Middlo has had top teams handed to him by Ford. No one,and I mean no one, to touch Adams.

• Like 2

Congratulations to Wolves who take a deserved lead back to Monmore Green. They were the better team on the night and seemed to want it more.

Don't know what happened to Swindon; complacency and maybe the track caught them out a bit but either way Wolves were worthy winners on the night.

The closest to Adams in league wins is Middlo. Which is ridiculous really as Middlo has had top teams handed to him by Ford. No one,and I mean no one, to touch Adams.

Thats the name of the game surely. But Neil does get a say, if he says no then its no..

Congratulations to Wolves who take a deserved lead back to Monmore Green. They were the better team on the night and seemed to want it more.

Don't know what happened to Swindon; complacency and maybe the track caught them out a bit but either way Wolves were worthy winners on the night.

I'l go for complacency.

Exceptionally pleased and happy with the result,totally unexpected. From what I can see every single Swindon fan has been graceful in defeat, on the night, a lesson to be learned by some on the south coast. It is not over yet.................

• Like 2

I don't think the loss of Freddie and Jacob made much difference tonight, but if they were fit, it would certainly be all over now as at Monmore they are superb.

Well done Wolves on a deserved victory, let's hope we get a better race track Wednesday and may the best team win.

You think Freddie would have scored less than 9 from 5 rides??

RR scored 7 from 4 rides, potentially the least Jacob would have got.

Wolves hopefully will be able to prepare a much better race track than they were able to do last week but if any track can do it it will be the multi award winning Monmore Green circuit. :t:

Anyone seen Fred flange he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth but maybe that's not a bad thing lol

Link?

Don't they just have be on the track & not at the start now?.

on track and making there way to tapes

but any rider can be penalised for delaying the start even when at tapes

You think Freddie would have scored less than 9 from 5 rides??

RR scored 7 from 4 rides, potentially the least Jacob would have got.

Wolves hopefully will be able to prepare a much better race track than they were able to do last week but if any track can do it it will be the multi award winning Monmore Green circuit. :t:

Whoa, steady on Steve, 65sarge has been very complimentary, leave it at that.

• Like 2

Anyone seen Fred flange he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth but maybe that's not a bad thing lol

Gavan has also been quiet. Perhaps he is taking another enforced sabatical. Well, we can hope.

• Like 2

I really hope he hasn't fallen into a huge cavern and disappeared.

Still, there are several 'aliases' that can be used anyway. :rolleyes:

Whoa, steady on Steve, 65sarge has been very complimentary, leave it at that.

I agreed with the rest of the post. Just being a bit picky. :wink:

• Like 1