British Speedway Forum

I think you need to go to some speedway meetings there has been a lot of changes since 2005 like the reserves fast track, Averages, engines exhaust changes plus more

Yes, we know and accept that fact - even the Track and Stadium has changed.

I don't see how any of that effects the ability of Mark to Manage the Club though.

Personally - I think he is doing a good job.

• Like 1

Yes, we know and accept that fact - even the Track and Stadium has changed.

I don't see how any of that effects the ability of Mark to Manage the Club though.

Personally - I think he is doing a good job.[/quot

NOT YOU AGAIN where's your red writing gone? You are as much use to speedway as a chocolate teapot is to typhoo tea

Thank you for your intelligent and well considered reply.

• Like 2

In my opinion they did a lot better when Dave Chris and George was there and making the decisions

Oh yeah. You mean by calling off matches for fictitious reasons, appalling track preparation and not completing fixtures. That's a hell of a lot better.

• Like 3

so wolverhampton have never used r/r or a guest all season

There's only one Peter Adams the master of all masters how does he keep winning.

Mark is learning all the time.

I think he is a great Team Manager.

What Steve Park said is so very true - I think he will be good at that too. That is the impression I get on the Television anyway.

Great managers win medeoka managers don't and if you have a manager that is still learning go to a lower league and learn not the mighty aces there no room for learning there. I wonder if Peter Addams is given lessons on how to be a speedway manager he'd have a full classroom.espessially when he wins the title again. He should be the next Great British manager tai woffindon might come back to

Great managers win medeoka managers don't and if you have a manager that is still learning go to a lower league and learn not the mighty aces there no room for learning there. I wonder if Peter Addams is given lessons on how to be a speedway manager he'd have a full classroom.espessially when he wins the title again. He should be the next Great British manager tai woffindon might come back to

Is 'medeoka' another (yet to be discovered by me) branch of the sport?

• Like 1

Has Peter Adams ever been GB manager? Can't imagine he has never been asked.

Lemo is tactically inept but then so are 80% of managers.

He cost BV when he didn't appeal Newmans lack of goggles, he could have cost them when Swindon didn't give a rider a 3rd ride, he cost them vs Wolves recently using the R/R riders in the wrong order. He makes lots of fundamental errors and missing out on the obvious quite a lot.

But then if he's great in the pits and the riders like him, he may be worth 4 or 5 points more than most other managers, it's hard to argue with runners up twice and play-offs 3 times.

Tactical skills can be learned but the motivational skills and respect of the riders that Lemon has are much more difficult to acquire. Many of the junior riders have also gained from his knowledge and advice and that may prove to be of tremendous benefit to Belle Vue in years to come.

I doubt you'll find many Aces fans who would want to lose him.

• Like 2

Is 'medeoka' another (yet to be discovered by me) branch of the sport?

Medeoka is one of those Japanese number puzzles like Sudoku. Practising Medeoka can be good training for filling in a speedway programme.

Mark Lemon can do a 7 x 7 Medeoka in less than 2 minutes while Peter Adams is still doing the Big Ted crossword.

• Like 2

Lemo is tactically inept but then so are 80% of managers.

He cost BV when he didn't appeal Newmans lack of goggles, he could have cost them when Swindon didn't give a rider a 3rd ride, he cost them vs Wolves recently using the R/R riders in the wrong order. He makes lots of fundamental errors and missing out on the obvious quite a lot.

But then if he's great in the pits and the riders like him, he may be worth 4 or 5 points more than most other managers, it's hard to argue with runners up twice and play-offs 3 times.

The riders don't pick the team manager the team manager picks the riders most riders have respect for the team manager he hasn't won anything not even with the Australian team. If the team can't win you need to change things are just keep going as you are and say there's always next year seconds third fourth or fifth are no good you need to be winning

It's been an extremely fine line between Lemon winning and losing. Who's to say the ref would have bothered re gogglegate, as they didn't alter their decision when their mistake was pointed out last week?

Different refs and an earlier implementation of the anti ringer rule would have seen Lemon with three on the trot titles.

It's been an extremely fine line between Lemon winning and losing. Who's to say the ref would have bothered re gogglegate, as they didn't alter their decision when their mistake was pointed out last week?

Different refs and an earlier implementation of the anti ringer rule would have seen Lemon with three on the trot titles.

If I would of done the correct lottery number I would off won the lottery

Hahaha! Rosco is THE man.