British Speedway Forum

Bjerre is a good number 1 at home and Cook does it away. I hope both are back next year. Kenneth chased Lindgren after he made the gate in heat 1 last night and was never far behind and could well have beaten him in heat 13. Bewley is a must and I hope we can fit in Smith after his improvement towards the end of the season. The rest deepends on the points limit. A Pole like Drabik may be ok if we get the fixed nights here, that would solve the problems when they are recalled for practice etc.

Maybe even go for lindgren who's virtually untouchable round NSS.

You've got more chance of Peter Collins coming out of retirement :wink:

• Like 4

So who's at 7 then. ?

Every team needs an out and out No one, but things aint what they used to be..

Number 7 , Kyle Bickley ?

You've got more chance of Peter Collins coming out of retirement :wink:

With a team average of 47.44 you are going to lose a big hitter for next year who will it be.

With a team average of 47.44 you are going to lose a big hitter for next year who will it be.

Schlein obviously.

Maybe Masters. I don't see Lindgren or Thorssell riding anywhere else in the UK.

Bickley would seem a sensible move to 7 and has the potential to grow quickly.

I'd be tempted with Dudek at 1, even for a season.

You may get some interest as regular access to smaller uk tracks will help him with the GP temporary tracks, the main block in my opinion to his progress to World Champion.

• Like 1

Bickley would seem a sensible move to 7 and has the potential to grow quickly.

I'd be tempted with Dudek at 1, even for a season.

You may get some interest as regular access to smaller uk tracks will help him with the GP temporary tracks, the main block in my opinion to his progress to World Champion.

Cannot see Dudek being interested in Gb.

Bjerre is a good number 1 at home and Cook does it away. I hope both are back next year. Kenneth chased Lindgren after he made the gate in heat 1 last night and was never far behind and could well have beaten him in heat 13. Bewley is a must and I hope we can fit in Smith after his improvement towards the end of the season. The rest deepends on the points limit. A Pole like Drabik may be ok if we get the fixed nights here, that would solve the problems when they are recalled for practice etc.

Can't see a problem with keeping Jack on his average.

Maybe when the points limit has been confirmed you might have a point.

Freddie is going nowhere. He has ridden his whole EL career with Wolves and that's not going to change.

Whatever the points limit you can be sure if Freddie races in the UK next year it will be with Wolves.

Don't know whereby get your info from but your always wrong. Fricke is based in andorra

He is correct in this case though (see Swedish news thread).

Max will be a decent No1 next season, but before we sign him back again we need to be sure of his availability, Max is young and improving fast and if British speedway can't come up with a league that chases his ambitions he may give it a miss.

Max is certainly improving fast but I think next year may be a bit too soon to achieve No.1 status. He has been on fire since returning from injury but needs to be much more consistent away from home. I'd certainly have him back though.

I just get the impression that Max wont do the UK next season just a feeling that hes not all that interested.

• Like 1

I just get the impression that Max wont do the UK next season just a feeling that hes not all that interested.

Who knows but with fixed nights it will be easier for him to manage and fit in nicely with Poland and Sweden.

Agree,his sights have always been on bigger things,Barring injury he will make it to the top in the sport.