British Speedway Forum

They are looking at getting a pole over so drabik is an option. Would be great to see him.

Have a big hit feeling Chris holder will be here. Something like

Bjerre

Drabik

Holder

Bewley

Cook

Smith

JPB/bickley.

Weak reserves but means extra points for top 5.

Think is I'd love fricke and Worrall back. I'm glad I'm not picking the team.

It's going to be a winter of going with your heart or with your head.

The team could be anything.

We have near enough kept the same team give or take a few riders for 3 years, each time failing to win play offs so maybe just maybe this is the year for a fresh start

I get the feeling Holder won't ride in the Premiership next year, but if he does I hope it's not for us. Zagar's form in the GP's just lately is better than Holders, so for me Zagar with his GP bikes any day

• Like 2

Will Zagar be on his 7.48 average or will it be upped if we want to sign him?

Take the Holder's away from us. I feel like they may have burnt there bridges in the UK now. Could see them both riding for Somerset if anyone.

Last year yes. This year was more bad luck for us, and for you to. Luck got you through but marginally luck could have got us through

Both times this season you pushed us hard in league meetings.

Not sure we had any luck however if you are referring to the Freddie/JT decisions the Freddie and Kenny one was 50/50 so luck could have played a decision there.

Both times this season you pushed us hard in league meetings.

Not sure we had any luck however if you are referring to the Freddie/JT decisions the Freddie and Kenny one was 50/50 so luck could have played a decision there.

Still don't get the Wolves' view on this: how was Bjerre at fault? Freddy caused the crash by trying a sweeping pass and got tangled. Bjerre didn't veer to the right.

Still don't get the Wolves' view on this: how was Bjerre at fault? Freddy caused the crash by trying a sweeping pass and got tangled. Bjerre didn't veer to the right.

All neutrals are saying Lindgren at fault including Scott Nicholls on twitter.

All neutrals are saying Lindgren at fault including Scott Nicholls on twitter.

Lots of people wrong then

Lots of people wrong then

Nope just the Wolves fans wearing rose tinted glasses.

I've watched it on BT several times and like ive said looks 50/50 to me.

Neither clearly in the wrong.

Freddie had passed Bjerre and they clashed.

Either would have had a case to say it wasn't their fault.

Nope just the Wolves fans wearing rose tinted glasses.

You won't find me wearing tinted glasses.

Drabik

Holder

Cook

Kurtz

Zagar

Bewley

Bickley/Smith

Drabik will be assessed around 6 I'd think.

There's a strong Polish community locally so it's a smart idea to tap into it. Drabik is a great shout.

I agree with Phil, I can see holder at BV next year. Brady was there tonight, I don't know why, possibly a sponsorship obligation, but I hope we had a word in his ear.

Craig is BV all over and now a GP rider (pretty much). Big season for him, think he will lead the team as captain and potential number 1.

They are looking at getting a pole over so drabik is an option. Would be great to see him.

Have a big hit feeling Chris holder will be here. Something like

Bjerre

Drabik

Holder

Bewley

Cook

Smith

JPB/bickley.

Weak reserves but means extra points for top 5.

Think is I'd love fricke and Worrall back. I'm glad I'm not picking the team.

It's going to be a winter of going with your heart or with your head.

The team could be anything.

We have near enough kept the same team give or take a few riders for 3 years, each time failing to win play offs so maybe just maybe this is the year for a fresh start

Bickley at reserve. Jack has started to move forwards at the tail end of the season. You sometimes find all that experience just clicks over the winter and I think Jack will be an absolute steal on his average next season. Kyle will be thrown in at the deep end, but he is clearly very well supported with top quality equipment and that always helps. He can ride our place as well as anyone so would only have to carry him away. His average is just a shade under 7 which is quite an achievement for his first year. He's been beating heat leaders at the NSS all season, and a lot of those lads are 2nd string in the championship. Edited by acef

Tinted glasses if you pause it just before contact Freddie leans over and has locked up right in front of Kenny leaving him no where to go. I would go as far to say Freddies bike was facing the centre green.Have a look again.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 4

Tinted glasses if you pause it just before contact Freddie leans over and has locked up right in front of Kenny leaving him no where to go. I would go as far to say Freddies bike was facing the centre green.Have a look again.

Exactly . 50 / 50 ?,

100 % Lindgrens fault , he turns left on Bjerre , leaves him with nowhere to go

Anyway regarding Aces line up ..I'm hoping Matty Z will return 'home' in 2018

i can see Cook , Bewley , Smith being definitely included next year, the other places open to speculation .

Drabik would be a great signing , he looks a star in the making that lad

Also what was Brady Kurtz doing at NSS last night ?,

Edited by WestGorton1884

can anyone provide a link to this crash, I was there but of yet I Have been unable to see it on the TV

Alsow what was Brady Kurtz doing at NSS last night ?,

I understand from a usually unreliable source that he was pleading for a team place for next year but was told to come back in a couple of years when he has improved. I can see they were just trying to be kind to him but they should have told him straight out that he's just not eligible to ride for the Colts.

• Like 5

I've not yet seen it on TV, however I was there and from where I was seated F L was at fault.

You mentioned the word "luck", well on that occasion no matter which way you look at it KB had all the bad luck (I'm not referring to FL season ending injury). The crash happened and the ref saw Kenny at fault, he got that wrong (bad luck No1) if as you say it was 50/50 someone has to go (Kenny, bad luck No2)