D Bewley............4.71

M Fricke..............7.39

R Tungate...........6.18

S Worrall.............6.77

MPT.....................5.20

J S/K B................2.00

• Like 1

MPT is 5.57.

Does anybody know if the brits still get a reduction in their first two years?

I think Dan got 2.5% knocked off last season.

Edited by ouch

MPT is 5.57.

Does anybody know if the brits still get a reduction in their first two years?

I think Dan got 2.5% knocked off last season.

umm, that takes it to 0.07 over, back to the drawing board it is then.lol

umm, that takes it to 0.07 over, back to the drawing board it is then.lol

Are the green sheet averages shown on the bspa website, issue 35, the final for 2017 as they are dated 28.9.17 or are the final averages for 2017 listed elsewhere ?

Are the green sheet averages shown on the bspa website, issue 35, the final for 2017 as they are dated 28.9.17 or are the final averages for 2017 listed elsewhere ?

As there were no matches after September 13th which counted towards the "green sheets"(only play-offs, KOC, relegation/promotion) I would say yes they are

• Like 1

I believe the 2017 Final Green sheets will be published after they have been 'signed off' at the AGM.

They would then be used as a basis for the 2018 season.

Edited by Gambo
  • Like 1

As there were no matches after September 13th which counted towards the "green sheets"(only play-offs, KOC, relegation/promotion) I would say yes they are

Ok only they normally list the team and final league averages on the website.

I believe the 2017 Final Green sheets will be published after they have been 'signed off' at the AGM.

They would then be used as a basis for the 2018 season.

Thanks that may well be the case.

Edited by A ORLOV

Ok only they normally list the team and final league averages on the website.

I think they send them to the clubs- who have a chance to flag up anything they don`t agree with. probably will be posted after being " signed off " at the conference.

• Like 1

I thought that KOC scores were being included in averages after initially (and in the rules) being excluded?!

Edited by Skidder1

I thought that KOC scores were being included in averages after initially (and in the rules) being excluded?!

Who knows ?

They seem to make / amend the rules up as they go along

Totally pi**ed off with the way the BSPA have run Speedway this season

just the first round it seems - and only in the Prem
  • Like 1

Yes that was so clubs weren't wiating til end June (or even later in some cases) to complete their 4 home/4 away meetings to give riders new proper averages!!

The averages have credibility by including only league matches because every team races the same number of matches against the same teams. Yes, there are problems because teams don't use the same riders in all of those meetings for various reasons but it is the best system available for making the averages meaningful.

To add KO Cup matches detracts from the credibility because obviously not all teams race each other, so it is no longer a level playing field. In reality, if only round one is included, it is not going to alter significantly any individual riders average unless he has only ridden a small number of meetings but why risk any distortion of the averages. It seems totally unnecessary.

Yes that was so clubs weren't wiating til end June (or even later in some cases) to complete their 4 home/4 away meetings to give riders new proper averages!!

They could and should then take them out again for the end of season averages.