British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know where Richie Worrall gets his 7.26 average from?

He only averaged 6.27 with Poole but maybe with him only riding seven meetings he didn’t earn a new average. Saying that though Max Clegg got a new 2.00 figure after only four meetings for Wolves. 
If they deem Richie to not have ridden enough PL meetings then his average should be a conversation of his CL average which was 8.52. Divide that by 1.2 gives 7.10 or by 1.3 gives 6.55.
I know it might be the Belle Vue thing and they have even put Con next to his average such is the subtly of the powers that be. 

I’d be interested in an answer. 

1 hour ago, ouch said:

He only averaged 6.27 with Poole but maybe with him only riding seven meetings he didn’t earn a new average. Saying that though Max Clegg got a new 2.00 figure after only four meetings for Wolves. 
If they deem Richie to not have ridden enough PL meetings then his average should be a conversation of his CL average which was 8.52. Divide that by 1.2 gives 7.10 or by 1.3 gives 6.55.
I know it might be the Belle Vue thing and they have even put Con next to his average such is the subtly of the powers that be. 

Why not email the BSPA for an answer ?

you may get an answer 

2 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

you may get an answer 

I wouldnt expect a reply let alone an answer...

33 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

you may get an answer 

It's quite cute that you think people might get a reply. Bless.

BTW, nobody gets a reply.

2 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

you may get an answer 

Very unlikely.  I emailed them two months ago asking what Pieszczek starting average was.  No reply.

Because at the moment they probably don’t have a clue and if they do, it’s due to change another couple times before the start of the season 

Now that 2018 is here hopefully we can soon look forward to seeing the aces lineup for the upcoming season!!

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, ouch said:

He was given 7.26 when he signed for Poole on or about 12/07/17. You are correct in that he rode in 7 matches for Poole before being replaced. In these 7 matches though he scored 47 points from 30 rides from 3 home and 4 away matches for an actual average of 6.27.

11 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

He was given 7.26 when he signed for Poole on or about 12/07/17. You are correct in that he rode in 7 matches for Poole before being replaced. In these 7 matches though he scored 47 points from 30 rides from 3 home and 4 away matches for an actual average of 6.27.

So he doesnt have a 2017 Premiership average and should therefore be on his 2016 top tier average or a conversion of his 2017 Championship figure

He’s now been given a 6.55 average but with everybody thinking it was 7.26 he has missing out on a top flight team......again. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So he doesnt have a 2017 Premiership average and should therefore be on his 2016 top tier average or a conversion of his 2017 Championship figure

They will give him whatever average they want as there are some very strange averages going about for the new season.

Clegg only rode 4 matches for a 2 point average, which our glorious governing body have kept for him.

Think it depends who you are, who you ride for and who asks. Seems to be even less logic than the farce of 2017.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Have we signed anyone yet?!?!?!? 

No...

We're hanging on till March as there are so many riders getting their averages re assessed and rules being reviewed and re-reviewed we might by then be able to put last years team out under 40 points..!!!:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ZAGAR or COOK

Seems they are very close to each.other in what they are looking for in wages and whichever one Aces sign then the other could be at Kings Lynn so which one would Aces fans prefer ?