British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

much the same as your two poles !!

God forbid you should mention anything remotely negative about Poole's magnificent Polish duo ,

Be very careful ! :)

2 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

How do you know Drodz will NEVER  be in the same league as Woryna ? , 

Really getting tired of your anti Belle Vue rhetoric now  ! 

Well how do you know that Fricke is going to make the grade. You don’t. 

Just from what I’ve seen. I’m bored of you thinking Drodz is some world beater. 

He was the weak spot for Sparta last season. 

Just now, WestGorton1884 said:

God forbid you should mention anything remotely negative about Poole's magnificent Polish duo ,

Happily. Woryna didn’t prove himself last time. And Matt S will struggle. 

I’ve said that on my predictions and on other occasions. Even Gavan agreed with what I said! 

12 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Well how do you know that Fricke is going to make the grade. You don’t. 

Just from what I’ve seen. I’m bored of you thinking Drodz is some world beater. 

He was the weak spot for Sparta last season. 

Ive never said Fricke was definitely going to do anything ?

you're bored  with what im thinking ????  , who said Drodz was going to be a world beater ? 

now you're reading my mind as well ,

Tell you what im getting bored with , You  !

So you watch a few Polish league meetings and put yourself forward as BSF resident Polish expert, ... remarkable  

Edited by WestGorton1884

How can anyone say Drodz will never be as good as Woryna? Hes only 21 and Woryna didnt pull up many trees in his last UK stint, hes improved a lot, that's what young riders tend to do its called development, Drodz could develop better or not develop at all who knows at this stage of his career. Riders all develop differently, look no further than Doyle.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Happily. Woryna didn’t prove himself last time. And Matt S will struggle. 

I’ve said that on my predictions and on other occasions. Even Gavan agreed with what I said! 

" Even Gavan agreed with what i said ",  what is that supposed to mean  ? Hahaha 

2 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

How can anyone say Drodz will never be as good as Woryna? Hes only 21 and Woryna didnt pull up many trees in his last UK stint, hes improved a lot, that's what young riders tend to do its called development, Drodz could develop better or not develop at all who knows at this stage of his career. Riders all develop differently, look no further than Doyle.

Exactly ,  this guy from Poole already got Fricke down as a failure , and also got Drodz future pinned down , and they're both only 21  ! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

From the polish speedway I watched. Drodz is not in the same league as Woryna. And never will be. 

Drodz has this season to prove himself in Poland otherwise Wiktor Lampart will come in for him. This is his season to prove he is a extraliga rider or he will most likely spend it in league 1. Which is no mean feet it is the 2/3 best league in the world. 

he quite regularly beat 1-5 riders in poland so we will see !! don't what you watched ???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

i know i am really worried now pmsl !! hang on some big guys knocking on my door now pmsl 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Exactly ,  this guy from Poole already got Fricke down as a failure , and also got Drodz future pinned down , and they're both only 21  ! 

remember poole were world beaters last season hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Drodz is a good rider but let’s see what he can do when you aren’t riding with Drabik, Magic, Tai. He rode in a team where arguably 6 riders could be GP riders. 

Solid at home. Struggle away. 

Lets how he goes at the bouncy castle!!! 

Let's hope the Poles like a motocross track as a home circuit. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

From the polish speedway I watched. Drodz is not in the same league as Woryna. And never will be. 

Drodz has this season to prove himself in Poland otherwise Wiktor Lampart will come in for him. This is his season to prove he is a extraliga rider or he will most likely spend it in league 1. Which is no mean feet it is the 2/3 best league in the world. 

TBF to drozdz his average of 5.5 in Poland is quiet good baring in mind that in every match his easy race he had drabik in that race, and beating him is no easy feet. He then faced the world's best in his other 2. So for me that's an impressive average. If he can bring that form here then were laughing. 

We  know he will struggle away but most tracks are a fair size now. Only really wolves that's a trick track and even our top boys cant ride that place. 

Thanks must go to woffy who as helped this deal to happen as he sees drozdz has a future. 

Damien you little devil. You have my backing.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, WestGorton1884 said:

How do you know Drodz will NEVER  be in the same league as Woryna ? , 

Really getting tired of your anti Belle Vue rhetoric now  ! 

Nope, it’s not anti-Belle Vue, it’s just that only Poole sign brilliant Poles! Let them carry on polishing their turds :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Nope, it’s not anti-Belle Vue, it’s just that only Poole sign brilliant Poles! Let them carry on polishing their turds :)

So not anti Belle Vue as much as anti Poole as usual.

Both reserves to be named tomorrow 

Expected to be bewley and etheridge 

• Like 1