British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Batchelor must be a shoe in with how he rides Belle Vue.

Doesn’t do pressure. OK for league but not these types of meetings. Doyle and Fricke/Kurtz for the Aussies.

Cook and Lambert for GB.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As for this round of the revamped swc, I hope Woffinden is not considered at all. Choose Brits who WANT to ride for their country. 

:lol::lol:

He represents GB more than any other rider already!!

It's great to hear that he is clearly involved with the new guy and thank god this new guy has the sense to want to involve the best rider we have. Woffy would know better who to represent us than Rosco. Any nation would bite the hand off of a star rider wanting to be involved so let's just hope it all works out so that he is back involved. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Don’t think Covati is really the same level as the rest. 

And will Tai ride!! Still has to sort some other stuff out. 

Might not be same level but he can more than hold himself well in that company. 

54 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Batchelor must be a shoe in with how he rides Belle Vue.

All the Aussies ride well here. Holder is best for me though round NSS

29 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

All the Aussies ride well here. Holder is best for me though round NSS

I seem to remember Kurtz being poor when riding there for Swindon last season and handed Belle Vue the KO Cup!

It seems a while since Belle Vue had a Pole in the team! Artur Mroczka was the last one I believe? He was so promising at Poole expected him to do better for the Aces! Hopefully Drozdz will do the job Belle Vue are looking for - if he can stay in the team Bewley could be a great reserve!

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Still think Holder will be there. 

the meetings at the NSS, the Aussie manager is M Lemon who also manages Fricke and Tungate. If either Fricke or Tungate are flying round the NSS regularly, would it not be foolish to choose someone who has ridden only a handful of laps round the place. As another poster put it "horses or courses"

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doesn’t do pressure. OK for league but not these types of meetings. Doyle and Fricke/Kurtz for the Aussies.

Cook and Lambert for GB.

If not Batch then Tungate I'd have thought?

As poolebolton says though whoever is in form at the time.

4 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Don’t think Covati is really the same level as the rest. 

And will Tai ride!! Still has to sort some other stuff out. 

the final is in wroclaw enough said !!

41 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I seem to remember Kurtz being poor when riding there for Swindon last season and handed Belle Vue the KO Cup!

no we won the koc fairly !!:lol:

24 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If not Batch then Tungate I'd have thought?

As poolebolton says though whoever is in form at the time.

tungate will be ahead of batch for sure home track & aussie champ batch is behind doyle/holder/fricke/morris/tungate !!

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

no we won the koc fairly !!:lol:

I didn’t say it was unfair - I said Kurtz was sh!te that night.

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You do make me laugh. No nothing about speedway? Lol!

Since when have Mildenhall, Workington, Glasgow and Ipswich been in the top flight for Jacobs to score a point? 

Belle Vue, the only track he can get around in the top flight, binned him because he was garbage elsewhere. A one trick pony. Harsh, yes, but true. 

As for changing allegiances, Swindon introduced me to speedway in 73 and by 76 I was living in Poole where I became a fan. 40 years a Pirate and proud of it. Still a STFC supporter though as I started going when I was 8.  

As for selling junk, I didn’t realise selling fine art was junk! My Steptoe ‘junk’ should do me nearly a million this year. 

Up the Pirates!  ☠️

A million 'this year well done  to you ,  fair play  you said Brexit would be harmful to you you have done ok.!! aAs for Speedway knowledge wise you have not got a clue Joe Jacobs your nasty comments says it all to me you are limited Steve on Speedway knowledge a  real shame but true.

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You do make me laugh. No nothing about speedway? Lol!

Since when have Mildenhall, Workington, Glasgow and Ipswich been in the top flight for Jacobs to score a point? 

Belle Vue, the only track he can get around in the top flight, binned him because he was garbage elsewhere. A one trick pony. Harsh, yes, but true. 

As for changing allegiances, Swindon introduced me to speedway in 73 and by 76 I was living in Poole where I became a fan. 40 years a Pirate and proud of it. Still a STFC supporter though as I started going when I was 8.  

As for selling junk, I didn’t realise selling fine art was junk! My Steptoe ‘junk’ should do me nearly a million this year. 

Up the Pirates!  ☠️

You are a joke and for me you are bottom of the Poole pirates fan club now saying that you always have been.As for your next milliion  congratulations  you ent done to bad have you since Brexit you were a diehard against it weren't you .!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are a joke and for me you are bottom of the Poole pirates fan club now saying that you always have been.As for your next milliion  congratulations  you ent done to bad have you since Brexit you you were a diehard against it,

Not sure but last time I looked we had never left the Eu .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1