British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Already invest heavily, but only in my business. All profits re-invested into building it up. Have seen huge growth in the last few years but nowhere near where I want it to be. Afraid my type of business won’t benefit from an average speedway fan. And that’s with no disrespect intended at all. 

As for this round of the revamped swc, I hope Woffinden is not considered at all. Choose Brits who WANT to ride for their country. 

Fair enough.If it where me , I think i'd sponsor a Young British rider for tyres.Only £1500 for the season.

15 hours ago, Steve0 said:

I didn’t say it was unfair - I said Kurtz was sh!te that night.

correct but all riders have off night's our's is alway's at monmore 

16 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

All the Aussies ride well here. Holder is best for me though round NSS

When Tungate is at his best, he is simply magic at NSS.

Must be in with a shout.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Dan Bewley just signed for Rybnik 

Excellent move for Dan. Don't know how many rides he will get but he will have some help with Craig Cook being there.

Edited by Aces51

1 minute ago, Aces51 said:

Excellent move for Dan. Don't know how many rides he will get but he will have some help with Craig Cook being there.

I doubt he will get any rides!! 

With Batch, Cook and Karpov as three foreign riders. But good to be a round a club of that size!! 

For the Cup of Nations round at BV, I'd say GB has to be Cook, Woffinden, Lambert.

Aussie have a choice of Fricke/Tungate/Holder to partner Doyle. (probably in that order).  But who do they have for the 3rd back up rider?  Can't think of anyone.

12 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

For the Cup of Nations round at BV, I'd say GB has to be Cook, Woffinden, Lambert.

Aussie have a choice of Fricke/Tungate/Holder to partner Doyle. (probably in that order).  But who do they have for the 3rd back up rider?  Can't think of anyone.

also fricke is now riding for wroclaw this season and that's where the final is !!

20 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

also fricke is now riding for wroclaw this season and that's where the final is !!

Can the three riders change between BV and then Wroclaw if none are injured ?

7 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Can the three riders change between BV and then Wroclaw if none are injured ?

This from the FIM press release:

"But each side must remain unchanged for the entire tournament, with replacements only allowed in the event of an injury."

Edited by WalterPlinge

11 hours ago, geoff58 said:

surly then Lemo will go with Doyle and Fricke, with either Tungate or Holder at reserve

14 minutes ago, hyderd said:

surly then Lemo will go with Doyle and Fricke, with either Tungate or Holder at reserve

Be interesting to see what the Poole fan says about Fricke being in front of Kurtz,Morris,Holder Doyle and Fricke would make sense.

48 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Don't think it will be Tungate or Holder at reserve,don't the reserves have to be U21.

20 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't think it will be Tungate or Holder at reserve,don't the reserves have to be U21.

if that's the case, then J Holder will probs get the shout. 

12 minutes ago, hyderd said:

if that's the case, then J Holder will probs get the shout. 

He's 22 later on this month:rolleyes: