British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Be interesting to see what the Poole fan says about Fricke being in front of Kurtz,Morris,Holder Doyle and Fricke would make sense.

just there normal whinging and moaning nothing new lol arrogance is their specialized subject :lol:

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

He's 22 later on this month:rolleyes:

Pass then lol

3 hours ago, hyderd said:

if that's the case, then J Holder will probs get the shout. 

Australia will struggle to find a decent under 21 rider, this is why they and us should have promoted more U21 test matches. with others in Europe to give the youngsters more International experience. 

4 hours ago, hyderd said:

surly then Lemo will go with Doyle and Fricke, with either Tungate or Holder at reserve

Tungate and Jack Holder both over 21.

As I said earlier, I can't think of anyone based in Britain who could be the Aussie's 3rd rider

4 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

As I said earlier, I can't think of anyone based in Britain who could be the Aussie's 3rd rider

He has slipped up by not arranging a full test match or under 21 meeting at BV. 

fricke over 21 that's why he is not in any under 21 championships this season !!

Edited by geoff58

34 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

The only one I can think of is Jordan Stewart who is riding for Redcar this season.

8 minutes ago, Scott0311 said:

The only one I can think of is Jordan Stewart who is riding for Redcar this season.

Which is very unusual, there is normally a conveyor belt of them coming to and riding in UK, is this to do with new visa rules etc. 

23 minutes ago, Scott0311 said:

...except he's 24    (according to the BSPA website).     DOB 13/11/93 

Although having ridden in Aussie U-21 rounds last year seems to say the BSPA have it wrong!

Edited by WalterPlinge

4 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

...except he's 24    (according to the BSPA website).     DOB 13/11/93 

Although having ridden in Aussie U-21 rounds last year seems to say the BSPA have it wrong!

My bad if the BSPA site is correct, although like you I remember him reaching the final in the Aussie U-21s in January this year :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Scott0311 said:

My bad if the BSPA site is correct, although like you I remember him reaching the final in the Aussie U-21s in January this year :unsure:

And the Redcar website has the Dates of Birth listed for all the Bears riders.... except Jordan Stewart :unsure:

So the BSPA think he's 24, the Aussies think he's under 21, and Redcar aren't bothered either way!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

And the Redcar website has the Dates of Birth listed for all the Bears riders.... except Jordan Stewart :unsure:

So the BSPA think he's 24, the Aussies think he's under 21, and Redcar aren't bothered either way!

According to his fb page born Nov 1993 so 24

8 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

According to his fb page born Nov 1993 so 24

Here's my theory then....

Some time ago, a young boy riding bikes set up a facebook account.   To have a facebook account you have to be 13 (or is it 16 in some places).  So the kid used a fake date of birth to make his account appear legal.

Years later, and now aged somewhere between 18 and 21 , he's eligible to ride in U-21 events and sign for a British Club.

Someone at the BSPA offices (instead of checking his passport for DOB as required) just logs on to facebook and picks up the fake DOB used all those years ago.

• Like 1