British Speedway Forum

Isn't it a little bit premature to be picking riders before a wheel has turned in anger? Why are we putting out a team which is strong in the qualifiers and not looking to the final?

I hate to say this but Chris Harris actually top scored for GB in the SWC Final last year.

3 minutes ago, MattK said:

Isn't it a little bit premature to be picking riders before a wheel has turned in anger? Why are we putting out a team which is strong in the qualifiers and not looking to the final?

I hate to say this but Chris Harris actually top scored for GB in the SWC Final last year.

Harris points included a joker ride and if Worrall didn't touch the tapes in his opening ride he would've likely been top scorer. Worrall also rode pretty well in the World Games im Wroclaw beating some decent riders. I think it's a huge blow for GB (and BV) that he is now injured.

• Like 1

Bigger blow for Scunthorpe & for the 1st time in ages, we had a genuine no1. With the other team mates assembled, we were hoping for great things this year.

14 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Bigger blow for Scunthorpe & for the 1st time in ages, we had a genuine no1. With the other team mates assembled, we were hoping for great things this year.

I know how you must feel, big year for Stevie.He's young and hungry, hopefully he will heel fast and be back for Belle Vue and indeed Scunny later this season.

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

well it won't be steve now so it's cook and whoever ??

Why not Stevie? It's not till June 5th;)

I see Drozdz is back riding today.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:14 AM, mark.1 said:

Lasse Bjerre?

No look after British riders Auty is a must replacement Very good round N S S 

Edited by speedy bill

Calm down Josh. No one wants you

• Haha 1

Phill the arse ops sorry ace i am not Josh i am looking at the best rider available who goes well round our track and Auty fits the bill

Edited by speedy bill

29 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

Phill the arse ops sorry ace i am not Josh i am looking at the best rider available who goes well round our track and Auty fits the bill

A bow down to your superior knowledge Joshua. Your scores were very Impressive last year. Just checked. I was wrong 

Josh Auty - 1', 1, 2, 1, 0 = 5+1

Josh Auty - 2 0 3 0 0 = 5

Earned alot of money there. You could retire with the money you earned at NSS 

Oh and BTW. Both scored at reserve 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

A bow down to your superior knowledge Joshua. Your scores were very Impressive last year. Just checked. I was wrong 

Josh Auty - 1', 1, 2, 1, 0 = 5+1

Josh Auty - 2 0 3 0 0 = 5

Earned alot of money there. You could retire with the money you earned at NSS 

Oh and BTW. Both scored at reserve 

You conveniently forgot the PLRC where he should of reached the Semi Final and rode very well indeed.   Auty to replace Etheridge with maybe someone else replacing Stevie for Belle Vue to go well this year they have to win all there HOME  matches.

Edited by Sidney the robin

15 hours ago, speedy bill said:

ONE OF THE REPLACEMENTS MUST BE Auty if we want to win at home

I thought you were a Sheffield 'supporter' ?

Hearty congratulations to Craig and Charlotte on the birth of their daughter

• Like 1