British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

I thought you were a Sheffield 'supporter' ?

i support both clubs Phil the ace seems to think he knows everything he Even thinks i am Josh Auty  Lemo will do his best to sort the team out so lets wait to see how it pans out

57 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

i support both clubs Phil the ace seems to think he knows everything he Even thinks i am Josh Auty  Lemo will do his best to sort the team out so lets wait to see how it pans out

Looking at your previous posts you have mentioned Josh Auty in nearly all of them it seems, about his sacking from Leicester, why he should of been signed by Kings Lynn and Belle Vue and slating Leicester and Sheffield promoter Bates too. 

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Looking at your previous posts you have mentioned Josh Auty in nearly all of them it seems, about his sacking from Leicester, why he should of been signed by Kings Lynn and Belle Vue and slating Leicester and Sheffield promoter Bates too. 

think you got wrong man pal i have never slagged Leicester promoter off just dont like British riders being dumped for forien ones

• Like 1

10 hours ago, speedy bill said:

think you got wrong man pal i have never slagged Leicester promoter off just dont like British riders being dumped for forien ones

Brexit Britain 

Shame about the result last night but it is good to see Max Fricke has started so well. Is this the season he really kicks on? It might not be that long until he is riding as our number one now.

I understand that it may seen a good idea to replace Worrall but in the long term that could be a big mistake.

A 28 day replacement is pointless as he's going to be out longer than that. Bring in a full time replacement would make it almost impossible to bring him back in to the team later on with his reasonably high average.

Right now, Belle Vue will be fine winning just home meetings with R/R or guests and picking up the odd point away.

56 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

Just saying Auty two meetings 14+1 and 13+1 not bad flys round N SS

He's never scores that at the NSS. If u wanna look at someone from Scunthorpe then look no further than local lad Jason garrity who has dropped 1 point from 11 races. 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

He's never scores that at the NSS. If u wanna look at someone from Scunthorpe then look no further than local lad Jason garrity who has dropped 1 point from 11 races. 

Was great in the riders final you seem to conveniently forget that one,against all the best the league as.He must not have any Aussie connections Lemo seems to ignore him for some r5eason known only to him 

5 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Always liked Auty and when I first saw him race (getting on for 15 years ago?) I thought he would be a future world cup international and maybe even a GP rider. I can't say that I thought the same about Cook or Doyle when I first saw them ride. 

I think Auty has more natural ability than both put together but he seems to be so far behind Cook in terms of professionalism and attitude it is embarrassing and obviously Doyle is on a different planet. 

I just get the impression that some riders work hard and their youthful enthusiasm sees them reach a level where they think speedway owes them a living+. When the money doesn't flood in they, for whatever reason, fall away and instead of pushing on and trying to get a ride in Poland or Sweden they become the archetypal British speedway journeyman.

Who knows, Auty might still step up but as each year passes it looks more and more likely that he has found his level.

Auty more natural ability than Doyle?! 

Lol!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, speedy bill said:

Was great in the riders final you seem to conveniently forget that one,against all the best the league as.He must not have any Aussie connections Lemo seems to ignore him for some r5eason known only to him 

only 3 aussies in our team out of 7 :rolleyes:

53 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

More than Cook and Doyle put together apparently!!

Last person going on about Craig Cooks lack of natural ability was Craig Cook but what does he know. 

1 minute ago, ouch said:

Last person going on about Craig Cooks lack of natural ability was Craig Cook but what does he know. 

He has had to work hard to get where he is but he does have natural ability and to say Auty has more natural ability than Cook and Doyle put together is ridiculous.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

More than Cook and Doyle put together apparently!!

What a complete joke.  :lol:

• Like 1