British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Give over.

Anyone would think hes world champion! Hes a second string!

HE improves year on year. So no doubt would have improved again. He shown that in some of his early season matches. 

So taking that Into account. Yes I think he would have been world champion this year

Worrall was making the transition from a very decent second string to a genuine heat leader (especially in the current weaker league). His influence in the pits is also going to be a big loss however as he seems to be the type who takes captaincy very seriously.

Big blow for Belle Vue's hopes this season.

Edited by Garry1603

5 hours ago, Pinny said:

How is it laughable?

once dialled in Hougaard would be a prolific scorer around the new BV track.

seriously, anyone would think BV have just lost the world champ on a 6.7 average?! He had two or three good meetings before getting injured.... no guarantee he would of kept that form up

Highly speculative that he would be a prolific scorer, seems on the downward slide unlike Stevie who improves year on year.

I would have thought Somerset would have suited him too.

Worrall seemed really up for it this season as his scores, at home at least certainly bear some evidence of this. 

With a high home average and a moderate away one he would probably have climbed to about 8 this year. Don't think Hougaard has ever achieved that. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Highly speculative that he would be a prolific scorer, seems on the downward slide unlike Stevie who improves year on year.

I would have thought Somerset would have suited him too.

Worrall seemed really up for it this season as his scores, at home at least certainly bear some evidence of this. 

With a high home average and a moderate away one he would probably have climbed to about 8 this year. Don't think Hougaard has ever achieved that. 

Not much between the two for me.

21 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not much between the two for me.

It's all opinions anyway.

Hougaard has an average on the wane whilst Stevie is still rising.

This time last year I'd have put Hougaard ahead. 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, Pinny said:

Starke for Drodz has made BV stronger for sure and they should be looking to keep him on full time. 

No point having a total shuffle with this one over 8 buisness, I think Hougaard for Worrall would be an adequate replacement. Lets not get carried away, Steve Worrall is no world beater!

once dialled in around BV Hougaard would be just as good if not better IMO

best you stick to your beer down Aus way.

Got to give Auty a run sure he will score well at N S S .He is just as good as Starke on the away tracks. What was Lemo thinking giving Wright a practice meeting a week before Somerset are at N S S ,MISTAKE I THINK

Edited by speedy bill

2 hours ago, speedy bill said:

Got to give Auty a run sure he will score well at N S S .He is just as good as Starke on the away tracks. What was Lemo thinking giving Wright a practice meeting a week before Somerset are at N S S ,MISTAKE I THINK

I don't agree with you about Auty but it's irrelevant. Starke is on a 28 day contact, Drozdz has apparently recovered from his injury and will be able to return when Starke's contract ends.

Only Somerset and King's Lynn were not racing yesterday so the choice of guests for Worrall was limited. Mark Lemon was fully aware that Wright would be racing against us next week but despite that thought it was our best option. I think he was right.

Edited by Aces51

9 hours ago, speedy bill said:

FFS go b*m auty will you

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

FFS go b*m auty will you

now now Phillip dont be rude,I think Aces 51 is Lemmo and you are M,r Smith

Edited by speedy bill

Drozdz back for Mondays meeting vs Somerset. Looking forward to seeing how he goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aces High said:

Drozdz back for Mondays meeting vs Somerset. Looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Has only had one ride (4 laps) in Poland over last 3 weeks.  Was in Wroclaw declared team on two occasions but only given the one ride. (Polish rules allow this).

57 minutes ago, lastword said:

Has only had one ride (4 laps) in Poland over last 3 weeks.  Was in Wroclaw declared team on two occasions but only given the one ride. (Polish rules allow this).

He rode in an individual,think it was a Polish championship and had 5 races  and done reasonably well.That was about 2 weeks ago.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

He rode in an individual,think it was a Polish championship and had 5 races  and done reasonably well.That was about 2 weeks ago.

polish golden helmet semi-final scored 10 pts unlucky not to make the final