British Speedway Forum

Loving shovvys meltdown. 

• Like 6

Doesn’t matter if we have 6 or 7 riders, we won’t beat Kings Lynn over 2 legs so everyone who is complaining can rest easy!!!

They have beaten us 4 times out of 4 this season and in all those meetings we had Dan Bewley so without him i’m afraid we haven’t a cat in hell’s chance!!!!!

All their team fly at the NSS, they are just too strong for us sadly this season 

Edited by Bradford Ace

36 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Loving shovvys meltdown. 

Its not a meltdown and I would be saying the same whoever tried to pul this stunt. If Matt Ford had done this the forum would have been in meltdown.

It really doesn’t affect Poole unless by some slice of fortune both Poole and Belle Vue make the final. 

Riss withholding his services is a big load of guff. You know it, I know it and so does everyone else. It’s wrong, and the MC should come down on it by making Belle Vue ride with one reserve. They won’t of course but this loophole will be surely sealed up at the agm to stop it happening again.

Have to agree if this had been Poole this thread would have been Up to 300 pages now

About time we had a bit of luck in the play offs for once. 

But to say belle vue orchestrated it is delusional. Belle vue diddnt even know untill Ipswich press release which is why we only just made ours today and not a joint one with Ipswich. 

And also does it really improve us. Maybe a little but not enough to make a difference. Especially away. 

We could get jye at home yes but would he try after we dumped in, could have Pickering but he's never rode NSS so that's a risk also. 

Thing is despite the bleating from the south coast nobody knows anything, it’s all supposition and conjecture. People probably would be up in arms if it was Poole in Belle Vue’s position because for them it would be yet another stunt pulled whereas it isn’t really the Aces’ MO. And as others have said it doesn’t really appear to present Belle Vue with any huge advantage.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its not a meltdown and I would be saying the same whoever tried to pul this stunt. If Matt Ford had done this the forum would have been in meltdown.

It really doesn’t affect Poole unless by some slice of fortune both Poole and Belle Vue make the final. 

Riss withholding his services is a big load of guff. You know it, I know it and so does everyone else. It’s wrong, and the MC should come down on it by making Belle Vue ride with one reserve. They won’t of course but this loophole will be surely sealed up at the agm to stop it happening again.

grow up ffs !!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

grow up ffs !!

Cheats. Pure and simple.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cheats. Pure and simple.

Steve he is injured. Look at his scores over the last month. He isn't the same rider.

Please don't put BV in the same category as Poole. 

We don't cheat. 

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cheats. Pure and simple.

Poole child up in arms over another club........ how many stunts have Poole pulled over the years.

Clueless as always and ridiculed by all.....now let the adults talk 

31 minutes ago, acef said:

Steve he is injured. Look at his scores over the last month. He isn't the same rider.

Please don't put BV in the same category as Poole. 

We don't cheat. 

Floodgate?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cheats. Pure and simple.

diddums do do what you going to to about ? oh i know idiot all :party:

Apparently to keep him happy Belle Vue will ride the two cup competitions with only 6 riders as per his request. 

At least that’s over with.