British Speedway Forum

19 hours ago, Gavan said:

Poole child up in arms over another club........ how many stunts have Poole pulled over the years.

Clueless as always and ridiculed by all.....now let the adults talk 

2 wrongs don't make a right!

Who said anything about signing somebody? The transfer deadline has been and gone, it’d be guests.

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Who said anything about signing somebody? The transfer deadline has been and gone, it’d be guests.

Yup up to Bewleys average at the last declaration stage, when he was injured..

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Chopping and changing is fine before the 15th August. Its this move after the cut off date which has stank your club out. Desperate to find any advantage for the playoffs. 

Under normal circumstances, with the loss of Bewley, I would have been hoping Belle Vue do well and make the final. However I hope Kings Lynn rip you a new one for this stunt.

I dont, i hope we beat Somerset over the 2 legs and BV do the same to Lynn. Think about it Steve !!!

Horses for courses guests at reserve. Even better!

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Guests is okay, when I saw about 'cheating' remarks and a reserve not riding to the end of the season, I thought BV were trying to sign someone, as they already have r/r for Bewley and someone mentioned Stevie not being fit. BV should have a no8 on standby for the playoffs.

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

No idea what it said as it’s mostly trash but every post usually involves trolling someone. It’s probably no wonder it was removed.

Paranoia setting in I’d imagine. Nothing to do with me anyway. That person offends on a mass scale.

Yes agree i think there is a long list of the people the odious one offends  on here. He seems to find it funny to make totally unfounded accusations and because i defend it he calls it rubbish stirring! Then apolgises in his usual odious manner. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Guests is okay, when I saw about 'cheating' remarks and a reserve not riding to the end of the season, I thought BV were trying to sign someone, as they already have r/r for Bewley and someone mentioned Stevie not being fit. BV should have a no8 on standby for the playoffs.

Belle Vue axed Riss last week. He wasn’t scoring anything of note. It’s been dressed up as he is refusing to ride and withholding his services so they can use guests who best suit the track they are going to.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Belle Vue axed Riss last week. He wasn’t scoring anything of note. It’s been dressed up as he is refusing to ride and withholding his services so they can use guests who best suit the track they are going to.

It won't help them much in my opinion, Kings Lynn are a good team, wouldn't surprise me if they won at the NSS. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If BV sign someone now, that is cheating!!

We won't be signing anybody. We will be using guests. 

• Like 1

Can somebody please shut Shovlar up!!

How can one man be so utterly clueless about the rules,...........

Nothing but a troll stirring at every opportunity.

Funny how the only Poole fans moaning are him,  Lisa and Starman........we just need Gater1 or MFF for the complete set 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Chopping and changing is fine before the 15th August. Its this move after the cut off date which has stank your club out. Desperate to find any advantage for the playoffs. 

Under normal circumstances, with the loss of Bewley, I would have been hoping Belle Vue do well and make the final. However I hope Kings Lynn rip you a new one for this stunt.

There is no stunt, they are not cheating as you keep banging on about!  To quote you - “all within the rules”.  So stick your dummy back in and stop stirring it!

• Like 4

No sign of a sacking in this press release....

Belle Vue Speedway have been notified by Ipswich that club No.6 Mark Riss has taken the decision to end his season early and has returned to Germany for the remainder of 2018.

By his own admission, Riss has been struggling for form and confidence in recent weeks following a series of crashes that have affected his scores and performances.

Belle Vue Speedway would like to thank Mark for all of his contributions to the Rentruck Aces, without which they would not have made the play offs. We wish him the very best for the future.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

No sign of a sacking in this press release....

Belle Vue Speedway have been notified by Ipswich that club No.6 Mark Riss has taken the decision to end his season early and has returned to Germany for the remainder of 2018.

By his own admission, Riss has been struggling for form and confidence in recent weeks following a series of crashes that have affected his scores and performances.

Belle Vue Speedway would like to thank Mark for all of his contributions to the Rentruck Aces, without which they would not have made the play offs. We wish him the very best for the future.

Of course they can’t say anything else. If this had been Poole we would be on page 46 by now.

Obvious what has happened.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

The rule says you can use guests for someone withholding their services. 

There is no cheating at all here. 

Bottom line is it won't make barely any difference. 

BV won't get passed KL.