British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Gavan and Steve Shovlar why don't you put each other on ignore? Seriously how many more threads are you two going to ruin by trying to out troll each other? 

There is only one stalker. Bordering on obsessive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acef said:

They have but we've been weakened with injury in some of those meetings. 

Again they get to race us not at full strength. Bewley is a huge miss but it'll be extra motivation for the team. 

Bewley is a massive miss, Kings Lynn must be massive favourites to make the final. 

4 minutes ago, ouch said:

If Mark rides abroad like Andersen or if he’d gone home ‘cause his Dad, auntie or whoever it was had a cold like North them quite rightly people would be up in arms, as that is cheating pure and simple. 

Time for another yawning emoji :) 

8 minutes ago, ouch said:

If Mark rides abroad like Andersen or if he’d gone home ‘cause his Dad, auntie or whoever it was had a cold like North them quite rightly people would be up in arms, as that is cheating pure and simple. 

Except that none of that is true. 

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Time for another yawning emoji :) 

true tho isn't it :rofl:

On 9/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, Fred Flange said:

Lol!

It must have been you who was the snowflake over my post about the match winning guest Poole had for the semi due to a riders dad stubbing his toe.

Apologies to the forum creep.

To whom it may concern. No apology required as I’m usually right in these matters. :drink:

9 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

You've got a typically arrogant opinion of yourself if you thought I was apologising to you, lol!

Hence the to whom it may concern part. You could have been aiming at several people such is your aggressive way of attacking posts.

Anyway, like I said. I wouldn’t accept an apology anyway but delighted your trying to attack someone else’s post anyway.

sorted.:drink:

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

THWACK YET AGAIN, you love standing on that comedy rake don't you, ha ha!

So you replied to a post that had nothing to do with you just to troll the thread.

The irony of your post  is laughable.

Just to be clear if you were aiming it at me then I have no need for an apology. It was very simple logic. Glad it’s sorted.

#sitsbackandwaitsformorepersonalvitriol.

:drink:

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail.