British Speedway Forum

As I said, Fricke has signed for Wroclaw

Fee got changed though. I am a Wroclaw fan and I wanted Max just 75K is a lot for a rider.

The fee came down to about 60K.

Fee got changed though. I am a Wroclaw fan and I wanted Max just 75K is a lot for a rider.

The fee came down to about 60K.

So do you still think he wont get in the starting line up ?,

Just out of interest

Edited by WestGorton1884

So do you still think he wont get in the starting line up ?,

Just out of interest

No.

Tai and Milik are locks.

And the Latvian wizard is getting better and better. He is a good rider dont get me wrong but not better than the other 3.

Awesome guy to have in reserve. And Gleb Chuganov is going to be a very good rider.

No.

Tai and Milik are locks.

And the Latvian wizard is getting better and better. He is a good rider dont get me wrong but not better than the other 3.

Awesome guy to have in reserve. And Gleb Chuganov is going to be a very good rider.

Can't really comment on Polish speedway, but to pay 60k to 'have him in reserve' seems madness ?

Can't really comment on Polish speedway, but to pay 60k to 'have him in reserve' seems madness ?

You can do that when you have lots of money. Yet the biggest speedway club in the world Fabulanz ZG have Martin Somlinski at reserve.

You can do that when you have lots of money. Yet the biggest speedway club in the world Fabulanz ZG have Martin Somlinski at reserve.

Falubaz had money issues this year which is why theyve lost Doyle & Hampel.

Edited by hyabb17

Falubaz had money issues this year which is why theyve lost Doyle & Hampel.

Seems money problems are all around speedway,if Polish speedway doesn't stop paying ridiculous sums of money tied to strict contracts, then their bubble could also burst.

• Like 5

Seems money problems are all around speedway,if Polish speedway doesn't stop paying ridiculous sums of money tied to strict contracts, then their bubble could also burst.

I seem to recall quite a few cases of riders not having been paid the agreed sums by their Polish club in the recent past.

• Like 2

I seem to recall quite a few cases of riders not having been paid the agreed sums by their Polish club in the recent past.

Yes i heard that also, no smoke without fire.

didnt gary havelock write in the speedway star a while back that hes still owed some money by every polish club he rode for

Its quite ironic that there are those who criticise British Speedway for owing riders money yet point to Polish Speedway as the way forward. They aren't that much different where that is concerned, nor are Sweden.

The huge amount owed by Indianerna to the likes of Lindgren & Iversen from 2016 is a very good example.

• Like 3

Sad to say but on paper I can build stronger teams leaving out Worrall.

ie Zagar or Batchelor + Hougaard or Worrall and a 7 point or less rider with Cook,Fricke,Tungate,Bewley and Smith.

Would the management leave out Worrall ?.What do other Belle vue fans think.

I agree with you. Cook, Zagar, Fricke, Hougaard, Tungate, Bewley , Smith. 42.30

Or we could replace Zagar with Woffinden and have 0.65 more to play with. It would also allow Tai to achieve another ambition having been turned away in 2016.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Can't see A Belle Vue team without Stevie.

1 C Cook.................................8.45

2 S Worrall...............................6.77

3 P Przedpelski........................7.00 ass

4 R Tungate.............................6.18

5 M Fricke................................7.39

6 D Bewley...............................4.71

7 J Smith...................................2.00

Total..........................................42.50

• Like 1