British Speedway Forum

46 minutes ago, lastword said:

Looks like it may be KK for the Aces in 2018? Watch this space. (Cook evening at NSS )

(As for meeting Lemon.............isnt he still in Australia?)

Every other team will breath a sigh of relief knowing KK hasn't signed for them. 

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Every other team will breath a sigh of relief knowing KK hasn't signed for them. 

I think Rye House wanted him back ?

Just now, WestGorton1884 said:

I think Rye House wanted him back ?

Bizarrely yes apparently so.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced that KK is on his way to sign for the Aces, we shall see. However, he did a good job for us the last time he rode for us and I, for one, would welcome him back on his present average. I know some, well Stevebrum, seems obsessed with posting derogatory comments every time his name is mentioned but I don't see how he can fail to improve his average.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

I'm not convinced that KK is on his way to sign for the Aces, we shall see. However, he did a good job for us the last time he rode for us and I, for one, would welcome him back on his present average. I know some, well Stevebrum, seems obsessed with posting derogatory comments every time his name is mentioned but I don't see how he can fail to improve his average.

Exactly , bargain average .... Wherever he ends up?

1 minute ago, Aces51 said:

I haven't made any derogatory comments about him at all. :rolleyes:

I've only commented that not many teams will be looking to sign him, even on that average.  

It's called an opinion. 

19 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I would call that comment a bit derogatory. I would also call posting something negative about him every single time he's mentioned an obsession.

We all know you don't like him. We get it.

• Like 7

Just now, Bagpuss said:

I would call that comment a bit derogatory. I would also call posting something negative about him every single time he's mentioned an obsession.

We all know you don't like him. We get it.

We will have to agree to disagree on that point.  I've just stated he is hardly a wanted man given his known form for letting teams down. If that's derogatory then so be it.

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I've only commented that not many teams will be looking to sign him, even on that average.  

It's called an opinion. 

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and I would defend your right to express it but just last season alone you made numerous derogatory posts about him. I wasn't referring to just your last post, as I think I made clear.

• Like 1

KK can have a poor season and yet still improve his average. Someone will be getting a bargain.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It's called an opinion. 

The same way every other team were relieved when Thorsell signed for Wolves i mean if were discussing terrible signings that is right up there 

8 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

KK can have a poor season and yet still improve his average. Someone will be getting a bargain.

He could fit in the Poole team as a second string. But after his “efforts” of last season he will never ride for Poole again, even as a guest.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He could fit in the Poole team as a second string. But after his “efforts” of last season he will never ride for Poole again, even as a guest.

He should show improvement at a track like the NSS  ?

If indeed he signs for the Aces 

Still can' see it