British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WestGorton1884

Belle Vue 2018

Riding at 2 or 4 doesn't neccesarily make you a second string rider if your average is that of a heat leader.

Ivan Mauger sometimes rode at number 2 for Exeter as a tactic to give him a ts ride later in the match if required in KO Cup matches. It didn't make him a second string rider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Riding at 2 or 4 doesn't neccesarily make you a second string rider if your average is that of a heat leader.

Ivan Mauger sometimes rode at number 2 for Exeter as a tactic to give him a ts ride later in the match if required in KO Cup matches. It didn't make him a second string rider.

Nobody has ever said that.

What is being said is riding at 2 or 4 is a hell of a lot easier than riding at 5 and will make a significant difference to your average. 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

No im right Thorsell rode at number 4 thus technically getting easier rides.  Though yes he did ride in numerous heat 15's

Yep he did my opologies.

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

Nobody has ever said that.

What is being said is riding at 2 or 4 is a hell of a lot easier than riding at 5 and will make a significant difference to your average. 

Wrong.

Gavan made the initial comment his average was achieved as a second strong,  and has since clarified that remark. 

ffs move the Thorsell rubbish to the wolves thread ffs its boring me rubbishless couldn't give a rubbish about him !! this thread is for ACES RIDERS/FANS !!

Anybody any idea when the last 4 will be announced ?

Fricke     Drozdz   Bewley  &  Etheridge or Kurtz or Pickering will do for me. 

Personally I would like to of seen Cook....Worrall...Fricke....Tungate....KK....Bewley....Smith. Perhaps they tried, but KK priced himself out,  hence Smith's place was forfeited to fit Drodz and a higher averaged reserve. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing Jacob thorsell wear the aces bib in 2018....... oh hang on a min. Sorry wrong thread 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Looking forward to seeing Jacob thorsell wear the aces bib in 2018....... oh hang on a min. Sorry wrong thread 

I've posted about it in the Wolves thread, try and move it over there :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, geoff58 said:

ffs move the Thorsell rubbish to the wolves thread ffs its boring me rubbishless couldn't give a rubbish about him !! this thread is for ACES RIDERS/FANS !!

I did suggest that it was ceased being discussed but the usual suspect continued discussing it.

I see he has done the sensible to move it to the Wolves thread to bore people there. 

I'm glad you have your thread back tho.  :wink: