British Speedway Forum

39 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Never been a Poole asset. 

Why matt ford said thanks to kings Lynn when he signed him. 

From the echo 

King’s Lynn asset Szczepaniak has just enjoyed the season of his life having topped the Polish second tier averages

hello this is ACES thread who gives a feck about pooles poles not me !!!

10 hours ago, Pinny said:

If you think cook, fricke, worrall and tungate is as strong as Holder, Sundstrom, kurtz and Josh g, i think your very much mistaken

Did I actually mention Poole ,?

god forbid I should Class anybody with the mighty pirates 

FFS 

• Like 1

Poole are clearly better than us this year  

But I like look of our team and still see us as easily top 4 material

Couldn't care less about Poole, our team will go well around the NSS and will spring a few surprises away from home for sure.

• Like 1

Never had anything against Poole Pirates from Pete Smith to Super Simmo ,

but this new breed of Pirates fan makes you realise why people don’t like them ,

on a BV thread , I’ve already learned how poor the Aces are and how superior the Pirates line up is , so much so that to actually state the Aces top 4 ( on paper ) looks as strong as any other team is deemed sacrilege ! 

Admittedly The Pirates do look favourites ,

but the Aces look strong also , and this is a Belle Vue page !

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

but this new breed of Pirates fan makes you realise why people don’t like them ,

on a BV thread , I’ve already learned how poor the Aces are and how superior the Pirates line up is , so much so that to actually state the Aces top 4 ( on paper ) looks as strong as any other team is deemed sacrilege ! 

And the reason many people will laugh their socks off if they fail to live up to expectations

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

I agree. I'd go as far as saying equally as strong. No doubt Poole fans would disagree. Bewley at reserve is going to kick on big time this year and I reckon will top averaged starting reserve by end of season.  Yes, you heard it here first. :t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pinny said:

Cook vs kurtz - kurtz is improving at a fast rate, is only marginally behind Cooks average now and has expierienxe at number one in the top flight whereas Cook hasnt. Come October I would say Kurtz will higher average so I would probably go with him. 

Fricke vs Holder - Holder all day long , he wont be world champ again but if he has his head remotely screwed on there is plenty of room to add to his figure. Fricke didnt kick on as hoped last season. 

Tungate vs Sundstrom - Sundstrom all day long. 

Worrall vs Josh G - hard one but Josh G averaged more last season and that was from riding at 1 in a struggling side. 

Then you throw in the two Poles and this Poole side looks brilliant. If they avoid injuries I cannot see anyone touching them, and that is just with the Poles adding to their figures. The top three could all add a point if not more to their aves. 

All those Poole riders have question marks over them for me  i just think i would trust those Belle Vue  riders more certainly at home.Also Belle Vue by the end of the season have the best reserve in the league and  i actually think Bewley could later on stay in the top five all season.

If Woryna averages well over seven which i believe he will then that will push Poole  on easily into the top four but Sundstrom i am not convinced with he is certainly no better than Andersen  but Poole really have an exciting team but something in the back of my mind niggles away at me i am not totally convinced like some.

Edited by Sidney the robin

34 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

All those Poole riders have question marks over them for me  i just think i would trust those Belle Vue  riders more certainly at home.Also Belle Vue by the end of the season have the best reserve in the league and  i actually think Bewley could later on stay in the top five all season.

If Woryna averages well over seven which i believe he will then that will push Poole  on easily into the top four but Sundstrom i am not convinced with he is certainly no better than Andersen  but Poole really have an exciting team but something in the back of mind niggles away at me not convinced like some.

agree with your comments there 6 out of the 8 teams are evenly matched IMO i see lynn & rye house  bottom two take your pick ? who finishes bottom ? then its 4 from 6 for play/offs personally any away win for any team will be well deserved most teams are strong at home !!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pinny said:

Cook vs kurtz - kurtz is improving at a fast rate, is only marginally behind Cooks average now and has expierienxe at number one in the top flight whereas Cook hasnt. Come October I would say Kurtz will higher average so I would probably go with him. 

Fricke vs Holder - Holder all day long , he wont be world champ again but if he has his head remotely screwed on there is plenty of room to add to his figure. Fricke didnt kick on as hoped last season. 

Tungate vs Sundstrom - Sundstrom all day long. 

Worrall vs Josh G - hard one but Josh G averaged more last season and that was from riding at 1 in a struggling side. 

Then you throw in the two Poles and this Poole side looks brilliant. If they avoid injuries I cannot see anyone touching them, and that is just with the Poles adding to their figures. The top three could all add a point if not more to their aves. 

just your opinion, pity it's through rose tinted specs.

1 minute ago, hyderd said:

Pinny Is everything  but a Poole fan

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

And the reason many people will laugh their socks off if they fail to live up to expectations

Their arrogance knows no bounds ,  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, hyderd said:

No mention of Dan Bewley either ..... Strange ?

23 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

No mention of Dan Bewley either ..... Strange ?

Pinny is not a Poole fan.

• Like 1

I am no Poole fan, I am just saying it how it is. 

It just looks head and shoulders above anything else named this season.