British Speedway Forum

Craig Cook signing for Rybnik ?[/quote

If true that would be good as Max Rides there and can mentor him in the ways of Polish Speedway

If true that would be good as Max Rides there and can mentor him in the ways of Polish Speedway

I believe Fricke is joining Wroclaw as wants to stay in the Extraliga, Rybnik were relegated to Div 1.

I believe Fricke is joining Wroclaw as wants to stay in the Extraliga, Rybnik were relegated to Div 1.

He wants to but no one wants to pay the 75k fee to sign him.

Yes Rybnik were very clever when they drew up Fricke's contract.

They made sure if they got relegated they would not lose out. If he stays good chance they will bounce back with riders they have. If anyone thinks he is worth it then they have to pay up. Believe at least one POL EXL team still thinking about signing him before window closes in 5 days.

But obvious that some of the Poles still not convinced he is top flight material with consistency at that kind of money. I think he can hold his own as he did last year. He was 27 out of 55 main players (excl riders who did a few meetings such as Jack Holder). Not bad for his first season in POL EXL.

Max will be moving on to an Extraliga team with Zielona Gora, Gorzow and Wroclaw the main clubs in for him. Sparta were set to have him signed and sealed but that is obviously held up by these contracts flying around.

Regardless of where Max ends up, Belle Vue have a good foundation to build a team on and Max should be the key figure in that team and if Craig Cook can keep up his British form here regardless of what happens at weekends, they will have a formidable top two and Worrall and Tungate offer good back up.

Add the impressive Dan Bewley and give Jack Smith another year and it's just replacing Bjerre with whatever is left. If it is 41 point limit that is someone like Michael Palm Toft who has done well for them before

• Like 1

ame="Gunner85" post="3055303" timestamp="1510237048"]

Max will be moving on to an Extraliga team with Zielona Gora, Gorzow and Wroclaw the main clubs in for him. Sparta were set to have him signed and sealed but that is obviously held up by these contracts flying around.

Regardless of where Max ends up, Belle Vue have a good foundation to build a team on and Max should be the key figure in that team and if Craig Cook can keep up his British form here regardless of what happens at weekends, they will have a formidable top two and Worrall and Tungate offer good back up.

Add the impressive Dan Bewley and give Jack Smith another year and it's just replacing Bjerre with whatever is left. If it is 41 point limit that is someone like Michael Palm Toft who has done well for them before

Max fricke hasnt signed yet because no one wants to pay the fee. I can see him being stuck in Rybnik!

Its a hell of a lot for a rider which wont start In ZG, Wroclaw or Gorzow.

Max fricke hasnt signed yet because no one wants to pay the fee. I can see him being stuck in Rybnik!

Its a hell of a lot for a rider which wont start In ZG, Wroclaw or Gorzow.

Taken from a Polish site, this would indicate Fricke is a Wrolcaw rider already:

All indications are that the next season Wroclaw fans will again have the opportunity to admire the performances of Damian Dróżdż. The athlete of this year performed well as a teenager. But it will be harder on regular appearances, as he will have to compete with Max Fricke.
  • Like 1

Taken from a Polish site, this would indicate Fricke is a Wrolcaw rider already:

All indications are that the next season Wroclaw fans will again have the opportunity to admire the performances of Damian Dróżdż. The athlete of this year performed well as a teenager. But it will be harder on regular appearances, as he will have to compete with Max Fricke.

Im a Wroclaw fan. I read yesterday that Drodz and Chugnov(Russian guy) are the two to come in. Fricke wont get in the starting line up so its a lot of money for the bench.

Max Fricke is a star in the making , I wouldnt be to sure about him not getting in Wroclaws team

Edited by WestGorton1884

Max Fricke is a star in the making , I wouldnt be too sure about him not getting in Wroclaws team

Doubt he will kick out Tai, Milik or Lebdevs.

Doubt he will kick out Tai, Milik or Lebdevs.

Don't know much about Lebedevs to be honest , but I'd rather have Max any time

Don't know much about Lebedevs to be honest , but I'd rather have Max any time

Levedevs is ahead of max on the continent at this stage, particularly last year made big strides. Both have the potential to fighting for the world title in a few years.

• Like 1

Lebedevs could be the second Polish rider in the team as he rides on a Polish licence and if this is allowed, Fricke could be the ideal signing and a solid top five.

• Like 1