British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

well lets get started

.............................................................................................................................................................................................When your ready?

• Like 1

Where did Lewis Bridger go?

Seems Bridger has taking up training to be a barber in the Bexhill area.

lets get behind the lads and get a team for xmas mmmmmmmmm

A team is for life, not just for Xmas

• Like 1

Out of the 6 that finished the season I would retain Morris (I guess unlikely), Howe & Etheridge.

I would also look at trying to sign JPB, he impressed each time I watched him guest for us at reserve.

• Like 1

Morris and Bellego would be a great 1 and 5... Add to that Howe Etheridge and Doolan and we have a capable top 5. Gappmeier and Carr at reserve. No idea of averages

Would imagine JP B will line up at 7 bar any rule changes for us next season, also fairly sure Jye and Dany will make up the bottom end, add in the inevitable Doolan and I think the majority would like Howe back and he is desperate to be back that would just leave a top 2 to fit in, don't know what averages we would have left and also dont know what averages will be next year so can't fill in the blanks unfortunately